High Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late;) . Once again amazed at wealth of knowledge on web by discovering this forum. Just by cruising around here all week I can already tell this is my new hideout, a place to lay back, spark one and laugh. I am presently considering doing a little dabblin' in hydro, hopefully I can archive it all here with pics. Usually, when I start a new hobby, I dive in head first - but I am a very fast learner - and nearly everytime I have surpassed my goals... So stay tuned....

Thanks for having me:D !

Good to meetcha, Elephant Man.

I put a very solid little hydro unit in the DIY area with the instructions necessary to build it.

If you decide to go hydro, just post your questions in the hydro area of the forum and I'll see them to answer.

We have many, many experienced growers here that have done almost everything you can imagine with pot.

It's good to have you here man. Enjoy the group!

Good luck to you man.

Stoney Bud said:
Good to meetcha, Elephant Man.

I put a very solid little hydro unit in the DIY area with the instructions necessary to build it.

If you decide to go hydro, just post your questions in the hydro area of the forum and I'll see them to answer.

We have many, many experienced growers here that have done almost everything you can imagine with pot.

It's good to have you here man. Enjoy the group!

Good luck to you man.

One step ahead;) , jk:eek: . I checked out your DIY (Very Nice!) and posted real brain teaser in hydro already - got a rough idea who is who on here already and definately going to be following your posts:cool: .

Thanks again.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum Elephant Man. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum Elephant Man. :D

Thank you and BIG PROPS to you guys, please don't ever stop experimenting!

Whats up dude, glad to see ya join. See ya around. :D

Mutt said:
Whats up dude, glad to see ya join. See ya around. :D

I just have to say BRAVO to you for overcoming so much pain, truly inspired by your attitude.:) Thanks for the welcome.

Hey there, it is like a 2nd home around here for me too. Welcome! :)

SmokinMom said:
Hey there, it is like a 2nd home around here for me too. Welcome! :)

I miss my mom, she was a toker too. When I was 19 years old I had to bail her out of jail for growing:D . Stupid cops took crippled old woman to jail for 12 plants in soil on back porch:mad: .

Thanks for welcoming me into your 2nd home, I have a feeling I am going to like it here alot.

hey guy u found the rite place thats for sure these ppl (most anyways) are really cool and the info is infinite another cool thing about this place ppl actually answer ur ?'s no matter how many of us have asked the same ?'s b4 they still explain and make u feel like a student instead of an idoit welcome aboard look 4ward to seeing u put ur 1st grow together.......look 4 ya in the hydro section

krsone said:
hey guy u found the rite place thats for sure these ppl (most anyways) are really cool and the info is infinite another cool thing about this place ppl actually answer ur ?'s no matter how many of us have asked the same ?'s b4 they still explain and make u feel like a student instead of an idoit welcome aboard look 4ward to seeing u put ur 1st grow together.......look 4 ya in the hydro section

Thanks, I have been noticing the really laid back atmosphere, it is really nice to read all these old topics without running into page after page of childish bickering, like some forums I visit.

And yes, I probably will be hanging out in hydro alot.

Hi there Elephant Man, Welcome to the Group,

Sorry to hear about what happened to your mom, but am glad you are here.

Sit back and enjoy

Scoobylyn

Thanks Scoobydoo!

I am amazed, this is my 100th post! Seems like I only signed up yesterday.

MJ Passion is the only mj forum I will post on, but I have been a member on 5 other forums for over 5 years and have yet to go over 70 posts on any of them!

I love this place! Everyone is so nice!

Thanks

it was pretty much yeserday, lol. 100 in less than a month, jeez. Welcome, though, hope to read more about your efforts to grow.

AeroTX said:
it was pretty much yeserday, lol. 100 in less than a month, jeez. Welcome, though, hope to read more about your efforts to grow.

Lol! Yeah, I had to point that out because I feel silly:p , could be because I am laid out on injury:( .

But hey, I am just barely ahead of you at 304 posts since july! LOL!:D

All fun on this forum.

This green hit is for you!;) :cool:

Welcome Brother!:) Pass the word: This is the best mj forum out there!!:eek:

Elephant Man said:
Thanks Scoobydoo!

I am amazed, this is my 100th post! Seems like I only signed up yesterday.

MJ Passion is the only mj forum I will post on, but I have been a member on 5 other forums for over 5 years and have yet to go over 70 posts on any of them!

I love this place! Everyone is so nice!

Thanks

yup. the nicest site and i venture to say the most helpful. other places like IC MAG you will get ignored even if it's a good question most of the time. hell, even old members can get ignored over there.

I logged on with another site at same time i joined here. Not one reply have i recieved! not a word, go figger?

Latest posts

Back