High Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugboat

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals, This looks to be a very cool site. I have over 25 years of indoor growing experience and I'm currently taking care of 5 hydroponic beds in 2 different cubes. I'm looking forward to reading and learning and reading and helping where I can, Thank you for allowing me to join:headbang2: seeya in the forums:bong:

:welcome: to MP tugboat. Sounds like you know your ****. ;) You will find lot's of great members over here who love to share info about growing. Hope to see ya around. :aok:

hi tugboat, and:welcome: to the forum. I look forward to hearing your advice, and sharing your knowledge.:ciao:
:grinch: hope to see you around!

High Tugboat! Look forward to checkin' out your grow journal;) .

Thank you Guys and Gals for the warm welcome! Seeya in the forums:bong1: :p

Hey Tugboat! It's always good to see another Hydro person join the group! You and I got into Hydro about the same time period. I'm looking forward to seeing your grow journal full of ladies.

What type of Hydro do you favor? I'm an exclusive ebb and flow guy for weed, and I use an NFT system in my greenhouse outside for my veggies.

Good luck to you man!

Hello Stoney Bud, Cool nic:) I like it! It's nice to meet an ol' Dog such is myself lol. Thoughs are both great systems, over the years I have tryed many systems and the one I like the most is a custom built bubbler system that I've been working with for the last couple of years, It has worked great for my quick-clone crops and I harvest a 6 plant unit every 6 weeks like clockwork, and that includes leech and oil stages. Another nice feature in my custom made bubblers is that I've got my nutes consumption down to a science and I'm getting away with 5 gallons of mix in each tank of 6 plants so I get high end mileage on my nutes, the down side is that this system is so high performance that it requires testing equipment and requires daily chores of about 1 1/2 hours a day for the 3 cubes I take care of. I use over 10 liters of air per plant also so it takes a mighty little pump to do the job, my entire house sounds like a giant fish tank in stereo lol. At about the 3rd week of flowering the tank consumes 2 gallons of nutes per day and thats where the labor comes in, the up side... tremedous daily growth! I sure hope to seeya in the forums for some more chat and maybe we could swap some pics:)

welcome tugboat :)

looking forward to maybe learning something from you and hopefully see some of ur grows!

tugboat said:
Hello Stoney Bud, Cool nic:) I like it! It's nice to meet an ol' Dog such is myself lol. Thoughs are both great systems, over the years I have tryed many systems and the one I like the most is a custom built bubbler system that I've been working with for the last couple of years, It has worked great for my quick-clone crops and I harvest a 6 plant unit every 6 weeks like clockwork, and that includes leech and oil stages. Another nice feature in my custom made bubblers is that I've got my nutes consumption down to a science and I'm getting away with 5 gallons of mix in each tank of 6 plants so I get high end mileage on my nutes, the down side is that this system is so high performance that it requires testing equipment and requires daily chores of about 1 1/2 hours a day for the 3 cubes I take care of. I use over 10 liters of air per plant also so it takes a mighty little pump to do the job, my entire house sounds like a giant fish tank in stereo lol. At about the 3rd week of flowering the tank consumes 2 gallons of nutes per day and thats where the labor comes in, the up side... tremedous daily growth! I sure hope to seeya in the forums for some more chat and maybe we could swap some pics:)

I for one, would love to see this. If you can show us some pics:) .

Latest posts

Back