High Jacked Pictures ***

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY THAT ASS DID JACKED YOUR PIC!!! HE should at least give you credit for the pic or say that it aint his pic or plant and he is very wrong on what type of strain it is like you said its NOrthern Berry not Big Bud TBG i would sign up in that forum and make him look like an idiot IMO lol

FaTal1 said:
HEY THAT ASS DID JACKED YOUR PIC!!! HE should at least give you credit for the pic or say that it aint his pic or plant and he is very wrong on what type of strain it is like you said its NOrthern Berry not Big Bud TBG i would sign up in that forum and make him look like an idiot IMO lol
I'm a step ahead of ya Fatal. :D

hahahaha i wanted to smoke wit my black lights right now but i forgot i have no more weed hahaha and thats cuz im already high lol yeah ppl shouldnt take whats not theirs

that is just crazy. Stealin someone elses pic and then saying it is something it is a different strain

lol..WoW TBG, looks like you better start "water marking" those pics. heee hee he...you could look at it as a form of flattery..:p

http://s15.invisionfree.com/GrowGuide_Forum/index.php?showtopic=243&st=15#entry953861

I'm mutt from MJ passion as well. This is bogus.
It doesn't matter if they are copyrighted. Whats the piont is that The Brother's Grunt Grew em and this dude here is passing it off as his own.
That picture is a Northern Berry that is located on the homepage of www.marijuanapassion.com as well as the complete grow journal involving that bud.
Also like to add, The brother's grunt did this same exact contest a few months back which is also on the forum.
All the guy had to say was that he got the pictures from somewhere else. Not pass em off as his own. I know I won't ever come back here, just gettin my bro from another mothers back on this one.

Logged on to help your cause bro. Can't beleive the hi-jacker was admin. Tell ya what that forum is bogus if you can't even trust the admin.

Hick said:
lol..WoW TBG, looks like you better start "water marking" those pics. heee hee he...you could look at it as a form of flattery..:p

Hey Bro. Grunt.all you have to do is put the forum name and c2006. then its copyrighted. ;)

Just start putting watermarks on the pictures the only thing you can really do.

I saw that and i couldnt believe what i was seing i mean this guy scamed me with some free seeds from "seedsman seeds" and i never got them not even the letter cops send if they take over your seeds so this guy is just a scam
thats why i posted that i was not going to do the challenge cuz...its a FAKE!!!
so i just helped out TBG...
you know this is my family;)

PC

I just hate when people scam you ahhhh these r the messages he wrote when i won i was happy :) the i just got SCAMED:mad:

1st Personal Message,Congratulations your a WINNER, May 3 2006, 07:55 AM

Mark
Administrator
Group: Admin

Hi there,

Welcome to the Growguide Forum and Congratulations your a WINNER....... purple_chronic . We will be sending some Seedsman Seeds to you shortly.

If you can send me your address details to Mark the Forum Admin, the seeds will be on there way.

Best regards Mark.

2nd Personal Message

Mark Your seeds are on there way ..., May 8 2006, 08:27PM
Administrator
Group: Admin

Hi there,

Your seeds are on there way they will arrive in a plain envelope.

Regards Mark

How can you send live cannabis seeds in plain envelope????

I Think My 2yrd Brother Knows Better Than That...

dayum man, Im sorry to here that! But hell, think of it this way...they want to be like you home boy!!! I and everyone else here loves the work you do..its just beutiful and i'm sure, cuz im living proof, that you inspired alot of us over the years to try it out ourself. The tips you give and the info you have in that big ole cranium of yours is endless. I, along with everyone else here wants to thank you for that. Bro Grunt...YO ARE THE MAN!!! :)

this sounds like a fella i busted about a year and a half ago....he had everyone believing he was this big time grower mob guy...LOL

man i busted him bad....turned out he was a 17 year old gay guy with nothing better to do than **** around and had multiple accounts...all his grow pics were stolen

Bro....as was mentioned already....you should feel flattered....your grow pics are much to be desired by f*cks who can't grow ;)

Damn that is messed up. Good lookin out purple chronic.

so yeah....i joined up over there too.....and added my discontent ;)

Latest posts

Back