High MUSIC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganj

Reaction score
What do you think are some of the greatest songs to listen to while stoned? I know I love chilling and listening to a KMK, DMB, Floyd, Cure, or Bone Thugs CD, and alongside I have made CDs devoted to songs that ******* rule when you're stoned. Among those:

Dylan - Rainy Day Woman
Some Marley songs
Incubus - Aqueaous Transmission
Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
KMK - Light It Up
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
RHCP - Under The Bridge
Eagles - Hotel California
Ben Harper - Burn One Down
Skynard/Metallica (cover) - Tuesday's Gone

There's a shit load more, but let's see what some of you guys come up with and I'll probably agree that it's an amazing song to chill to while bizzaked and shiznit and suchizzuch.

Edit: Just another one, if you are someone who likes to listen to classical music while high, Smetan's "The Moldau" (sp?) is ******* AMAZING.... basically about floating down a river, similar to Aqueaous Transmission by Incubus, and just as beautiful. Also, if you can get your hand on the whole Symphonie Fantastique by Hector Berlioz, and read the story that's supposed to be happening with the music and then listen to it while high, that also leads to a great time. :)

I got one..."Still got the blues" by Gary Morris
or "My guitar gently weeps" by The Jeff Healy Band
BUT my favorite in the world is the whole album of "On your feet or on your knees" by The Amazing Blue Oyster Cult, which includes The REAPER!

ANY STEVIE RAY VAUGHN WILL WORK TOO!!! ENJOY

Also, for classical is (I can't spell it right) Rackmononov is really good... (maybe doesn't have that many o's)

Audioslave - Bring Em Back Alive is my favorite while high, but the best song is Cochise

^^^ I hate audioslave, we need back rage against the machine.

Anyway, high songs?

Phish songs : Sample in a jar, Roggae, Wading in the velvet sea, Brian and robert, Dirt, Farmhouse, and every other phish song.

Grateful dead : High time, Franklin's tower, Space, Friend of the devil, Sugar magnolia

Tom petty : Mary jane's last dance, You don't know how it feels, American girl, Won't back down

Beatles : Lucy in the sky with diamons, strawberry fields forever

Yeah, i have plenty more. I have a nice special playlist / CD.

I dont really like alot of rock music, i went thgouh like a punk phase in highschool but after high school i Pretty much just listen to rap, Kmk, Jeezy, Peedi crack, lil wayne and my man Dee Boi from florida Make sure you check him out if you like local stuff.

Well i posted before on some thread like this one but this time im listening to Radiohead,DNB is not bad at all i like dara,diesel and a few more i dont know the names i do like rap but the old rap is the best i got to go old school on this like dre,snoop,notorious BIG,puffy,etc. but like in the other thread i like music that take you to a good trip!!!!

white rabbit by jefferson airplane is good and pretty much any hendrix

Ganj said:
What do you think are some of the greatest songs to listen to while stoned? I know I love chilling and listening to a KMK, DMB, Floyd, Cure, or Bone Thugs CD, and alongside I have made CDs devoted to songs that ******* rule when you're stoned. Among those:

Dylan - Rainy Day Woman
Some Marley songs
Incubus - Aqueaous Transmission
Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
KMK - Light It Up
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
RHCP - Under The Bridge
Eagles - Hotel California
Ben Harper - Burn One Down
Skynard/Metallica (cover) - Tuesday's Gone

There's a shit load more, but let's see what some of you guys come up with and I'll probably agree that it's an amazing song to chill to while bizzaked and shiznit and suchizzuch.

Edit: Just another one, if you are someone who likes to listen to classical music while high, Smetan's "The Moldau" (sp?) is ******* AMAZING.... basically about floating down a river, similar to Aqueaous Transmission by Incubus, and just as beautiful. Also, if you can get your hand on the whole Symphonie Fantastique by Hector Berlioz, and read the story that's supposed to be happening with the music and then listen to it while high, that also leads to a great time. :)

Anything By Bob Dylan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Cream. Wait almost all classic rock. Pink floyd is better for shrooms... And the Mettalica cover of "Tuesdays Gone" made me sick.

Check out Boards of Canada Trans Canada Highway. It's perfect instrumental chill music to toke to. Seriously. It's new. It's tokeable. Download it and you'll love it.

immortal technique
LIVING LEGENDS(gotta listen to them)
Binary star
Jedi mind tricks
dead prez
gangstarr
pretty much hip hop
:D

DopeDoctor said:
Audioslave - Bring Em Back Alive is my favorite while high, but the best song is Cochise

Hell yeah man, i love audioslave, they rock.
Im a drummer in my band and we cover a lot of rage and audioslave cus my guitarist loves Tom Morello. Drum parts are kinda boring tho cus Brad Wilk had a weird style so i usually change the drum parts a lot and put more fills in, we cover more rage than Audioslave but i love em both
Soundgarden is awesome to listen to when your blazedd too.

Led zep- Pretty much everything
LS-same
Queen
System
Maiden
floyd
Hendrix
Joplin
metallica
ZZ Top
Steve Miller (sometimes)
Nugent
Mostly older stuff..

Bach
Beethoven
Haydn

Even been completely smashed having wild sex with some kind of tragic Italian opera blasting throughout the house.... That was a one of a kind total trip...

Oh, and of course...
Mexican American
Ear ache my eye
Me an my ol lady
Blind Melon Chitlin
Or any Cheech & Chong song

For blues..
Sonny Boy Williamson- Anything, but especially solo 'Don't care no more'.. Very cool.
Little walter
Lightnin' Hopkins
Muddy waters
Robert Johnson
Ry Cooder- Feelin' bad blues.. When really stoned, this will put my mind on another planet.
etc.

And..... /drum roll/...
****'s automotive- By the Rugburns
If you don't have it, go get it.

Latest posts

Back