High or Hallucination or Both

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in a while I'd have to say yes.

About twelve years ago, my friend and I were sitting in a parking lot across from a small row of botique shops, when she calmly uttered "hey, look at that monkey swinging in that tree in that window". I looked, and there in the window, by Jebus, was a monkey swinging in a tree. We both sat and watched it for a bit, and even talked about how odd it was for a shop to have a live monkey sitting in a tree at the front window. We got out of the car and strolled up to the window to get a better look. Of course, there was no monkey. There wasn't even a tree. We were both completely astounded.

"look at my hands, they can touch anything but themselves... oh wait"

night501 said:
"look at my hands, they can touch anything but themselves... oh wait"

LOL...those aren't your hands.;)

Never hallucinated from MJ, just body numbed a few times and head rushes.

LR2 crop made me hallucinate when I harvested before trichs were amber. I would close my eyes and lay done stoned and would see light people, like people who were dark but with a light outlines moving about.

no triping at all.i use to take a center card board roll out of toilet paper,sit it on end on glass plate turn out lights and light it on fire,the colors r real neat.when it burns all the way down it will have a final fire ball come out of the ash card board.:joint4: fire just flickers and really is relaxing.try it you will see.:eek:
i can handle anything but temptation

Honestly, After Being A "Long-Time" Pot-Smoker, I Can Say That I've Never Triped After Smoking. And After 48 Dead Shows, And Many, Self-Induced, "Experience"/"Inner-Space"/"Spirit-Awakeing",I Feel I Can Tell The Differance. North-America Indian Religions Believe In They'er "Spirit-Guides",The Different "Spirits" That Would Appear to them, And Help "Guide" Them.:D The "Spirits" Differ Greatly, Between Those Who Helped the Smoker and Those Who Greeted The "Traveler". Check-Out "The Teachings of Don Juan." :D CaptainViper

look at my hands they can touch anything but themselves... oh wait

pranicfever said:
Would you consider the "high" you get off of marijuana a hallucination?

Yes... No.... Maybe So... Give ur Answer here.

no not at all:bong:

yeah just a high for me,would be good if you could get some type of tripping pot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back