High thc/cbd seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greets IE, I am interested in why you are growing a high cbd content strain, do you intend on making a rso? If so, are you familiar with alchemy at all and if not, is it possible there is some medicinal value still left in the plant using the rso method (which I think is great!)?

I am not sure I see the attraction of feminized seeds, I mean I get having females as being good however using chemicals to treat the seeds is a big turn off to me. It is not natural and means that I cannot choose to seed my plant for future grows or just plain sharing with my friends and or the environment.

It also seems like the breeders way of locking us into constantly buying from them in a gmo sort of way. As a small grower, I will not be using clones to start. I take that back, I may clone vigorous vegging plants to fill my grow space and hope for the best but I will not have a mother clone to start.

I appreciate the post IE, hope to hear how the blue shark treats you.

Im not sure i know what RSO means, im assuming its the Rick Simpson Oil, lemme know if im wrong, i wasnt planning on making it but you never know, i make oils sometimes, ive grown out Cannatonic and Harlequinn strains both for High CBD level, i have bad knees and a bad back from hard labor jobs, so i like to smoke the high CBD strains because they really help, i wasnt happy with the quality of the buds from Harlequinn, it was just not very good smoke as far as i was concerned i wanted to try something with a little better smell and flavor, might as well enjoy smoking it right?

Im not a big fan of fem seeds myself if i can avoid them, but they are pretty common so sometimes ya dont have a choice.

Good luck with your search brother, im sure you can find something

Check out Johnston genetics, they have atleast one high CBD strain non-femmed and i think i saw another somewhere.

http://www.cannazon.com/Cannabis-Seeds/Johnsons-Genetics/Johnsons-Genetics-Seed-Zions-Cure

Small edit here, their other CBD strain is called Bully Dogg Diesel.

IE, yes rso is what you think it is. If you decide to make a cannabis oil in the future, I would encourage you to look into the making of spagyrics and perhaps deriving your oil from them. I have started a thread in medicinal about doing such, please join the conversation if you wish.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69910

Thank you for the link, I will have a look as I have not made a seed purchase yet.

never heard of canadianhmpco (though i'm sure there's a million legit small shops), but lep is at hempdepot too, sol (if you were specifically after them)

hate seeing CBD strains priced so high.
i'd say look for bodhi. his CBD strains are made for medicine, not for profit ;)
*can be hard to get a hold of his stuff though (herbiesheadshop was talking about a nov15 drop, but i've not seen anything. he's not even listed there)
his CBD stuff are usually freebies.. just gotta find out where and when, cause they go quick.

:)

never heard of canadianhmpco (though i'm sure there's a million legit small shops), but lep is at hempdepot too, sol (if you were specifically after them)

hate seeing CBD strains priced so high.
i'd say look for bodhi. his CBD strains are made for medicine, not for profit ;)
*can be hard to get a hold of his stuff though (herbiesheadshop was talking about a nov15 drop, but i've not seen anything. he's not even listed there)
his CBD stuff are usually freebies.. just gotta find out where and when, cause they go quick.

:)

Actually I was not after Lep to begin with, I just searched them because of the other thread to see what they had. As it turns out the very first link was from canadianhempco and they claim to have just what I was looking for, though very expensively priced.

I am a bit concerned since there is no talk of them here. Guess I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

edit- looks like this was a scam. I was so focused on the seeds and was excited to find exactly what I was looking for that I did not look to see what was being said online about them. I will be calling my bank tomorrow, see if I have any recourse.

As an update, canadianhempco.whatever is for sure a scam, charged my debit close to $400. Charges are being disputed, expecting no issues from the bank. Live and learn.

Latest posts

Back