High Times - The Ultimate Grow with Jorge Cervantes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokeMyPiece said:
@Tsuto
Ur not the only one bro, microsoft didnt put it together too well at all.

@Ruffy
HaHa, I do my best thinking when blazed!
matter of fact, just got the E74 code(r.r.o.d.) on the xbox. Smoked a fat bowl and completely took it apart.
Its all Frankenstein'd out, but its ALIVE!
View attachment 173445

lol thats one way to stop it from overheating. I haven't done too much 360 modding but I have a modded original xbox that I replaced the original firmware and put a 500gb hard drive in and can play games off the hard drive. So I can download whatever games I want and transfer them over the network and just play my collection with no disks :)

soooo this thread kinda went off topic and i'm gonna keep it off topic :D ...here's some custom one off's...I helped my brother with some, but he did most of them himself. He gave me the orange one for xmas last year (I love the Flyers) ...thinking about cutting the Flyers logo in there, adding some black and putting in orange LEDs.

Anyway ...the pics..

DSC01171a.jpg

DSC01349r.jpg

DSC01364r.jpg

DSC01407a.jpg

DSC01410a.jpg

:holysheep: Dude, that is Fkin awesome!

Im loving That blue and red/orange one. Reminds me of Optimus Prime.. Speakin of, That would look rediculous = have one autobot Themed with the logo on the side! Then have a Decepticon one! Ok, enough, startin to geek out.

Nicely done Burner, I know people who'd pay to have these types of customs done.

Thanks man ...people have paid to have it done:hubba: ...He did do a few for friends for a small fee. The designs on the side are somewhat limited because we're using a dremel, It could get intense if we had it cut out on a CNC or something...but yes optimus prime on the side would be sweet

Hi

If theres "torrent whores" :), as stated before around or if any of you know a good one for new sports event please guide me to right direction.

Much appreciated

Parcero

:holysheep: well burner i hope you can grow as good as you transform a xbox! thats some sick ish. & they say weed is bad for you lol

Latest posts

Back