High Times - The Ultimate Grow with Jorge Cervantes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
If anyone downloads torrents, I stumbled upon this little gem last night and it rocks. An hour and a half of how to grow herb, it covers everything. I highly recommend it:aok:

hXXp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6039817/High_Times_-_Ultimate_Grow_-_Growing_Marijuana_DVDRip-STONED

Thank you kind Sir....I am a torrent *****. Music, movies, software love me some Torrents. I am actually in a private torrent club....but I like Piratebay, isohunt and BTjunkie better.

Same here Hammy I can't remember the last time I paid for software music or movies lol...I play all my movies on my home theater PC. Got a mini PC case and built a computer for my family room TV it's great. I use Piratebay and torrentz usually. I'm in a private club as well...aceHD. What are you in?

Hamster Lewis said:
Thank you kind Sir....I am a torrent *****. Music, movies, software love me some Torrents. I am actually in a private torrent club....but I like Piratebay, isohunt and BTjunkie better.

Yeah I stick with Demonoid constantly downloading movies and music

Also here's a link to Ultimate Grow 2, should work without a demonoid account with a direct link

hxxp://www.demonoid.me/files/download/1456692/8747124

I just checked out "The Pirate Bay". Lots of Popups but has lots of stuff.

Thanks for the links guys, ill check these out, ill add to the list as well.

I have a link here with 3 different George Videos and some high time grow videos, its on a video site called stagevu that i visit, you have to register to see them, but he has 8 or 10 videos on growing from different sources.

He also has quite a few videos on brewing :)

hxxp://stagevu.com/chanvideos/101947/Horticulture%2C%20Fermentation%20%26%20Culinary%20Confections

WeedHopper said:
I just checked out "The Pirate Bay". Lots of Popups but has lots of stuff.

Yeah I prefer demonoid since its a closed private torrent club. The quality of the torrents are better and less ads. If anyone wants an invite code feel free to PM me for one

Tsuto said:

Also here's a link to Ultimate Grow 2, should work without a demonoid account with a direct link

Thanks bro...that link popped my Utorrent right up and its downloading...very sweet.

burner said:
Same here Hammy I can't remember the last time I paid for software music or movies lol...I play all my movies on my home theater PC. Got a mini PC case and built a computer for my family room TV it's great. I use Piratebay and torrentz usually. I'm in a private club as well...aceHD. What are you in?

Torrentleech.org It's pretty cool. And yeah I keep all my media I download on my computer and then just stream it to wherever I want to watch it...works out well.

Tsuto said:

Nice man thanks! ...downloading as we speak. PM incoming about the demonoid invite.

If I remember, when acHD open up invited again i'll shoot you guys a PM ..they only do invites every so often, but it's all top quality torrents, no ads, no **. You have to seed to get a download-to-seed ratio, but it's no big deal.

Hamster Lewis said:
Torrentleech.org It's pretty cool. And yeah I keep all my media I download on my computer and then just stream it to wherever I want to watch it...works out well.

What do you stream with? I tried streaming thru xbox and windows media center, but it was a little choppy at times. Hence why I just download straight to my home theater PC or just copy onto a flash drive...it would be nice to have a smooth stream though..

burner said:
What do you stream with? I tried streaming thru xbox and windows media center, but it was a little choppy at times. Hence why I just download straight to my home theater PC or just copy onto a flash drive...it would be nice to have a smooth stream though..

I am running Windows 7 and use my PS3 upstairs and a Blu-Ray Home Theater system downstairs that has wireless streaming built into it. Everything goes through the wireless router. The PS3 and Windows 7 does a good job of streaming. The Blu-Ray even better a job with it.

Xbox + windows media center blows!

Just go to your windows media player on whatever computer you have your downloads on, and go to the streaming tab. your xbox should show up, just change it to 'allowed' instead of 'blocked'.

Now just transfer all your media to the W.media player.

This way, when you press the center xbox button on the controller, go to media and your computer should show up at the bottom. select it and all your media should show up.

Hope it makes sense, if not ill get more detailed, im blazed atm

Hammy, maybe I'll give the ps3 a try. Its been a paperweight the last year. That's cool with the blue ray, I didn't go with one since I had the ps3, but with all the new wireless stuff coming out im gonna have to step it up sooner or later.

Smokemypiece- I gotcha man lol....you explained that fine

When me and the 2 friends I grow with were still just in the thinking about it stage I found this dvd and I think we watched it about 20 or so times, it really is such an awesome dvd and the guy is a total joker aswell lol well funny to watch it while stoned. But so much good information and he really does cover a lot of the whole process, some things are missing and somethings I wish he would spend more time to cover but you can only put in so much information in an hour and half dvd. But I would recommend it to anyone even if you've been growing for years it's just a good dvd to watch :)

SmokeMyPiece said:
Xbox + windows media center blows!

Just go to your windows media player on whatever computer you have your downloads on, and go to the streaming tab. your xbox should show up, just change it to 'allowed' instead of 'blocked'.

Now just transfer all your media to the W.media player.

This way, when you press the center xbox button on the controller, go to media and your computer should show up at the bottom. select it and all your media should show up.

Hope it makes sense, if not ill get more detailed, im blazed atm

I had a hell of a time getting my xbox to properly connect to my PC. I even work in IT but no amount of firewall/setting configuring would save me from hours of frustration lol

i thaught you were all stoners & growers not flippin electronics geeks :) impressive, ive not jumpd into that world yet. i barely get it rite with itunes lmfao

@Tsuto
Ur not the only one bro, microsoft didnt put it together too well at all.

@Ruffy
HaHa, I do my best thinking when blazed!
matter of fact, just got the E74 code(r.r.o.d.) on the xbox. Smoked a fat bowl and completely took it apart.
Its all Frankenstein'd out, but its ALIVE!
IMG_1462.JPG

Nice smoke ...My bro is all into modding the box's. He's got a Jtagged one and a few hacked ones. He hacked mine as well ...just have to reinstall new firmware after updates...but I don't pay for games:)

We've been doing some pretty sick cosmetic mods lately. Cutting out designs and plexiglassing behind them with color LED's inside. I'll try and get some pics.

Ya Burner, cant beat free.. well for the price of a pack of those dual layer dvds but still much cheaper than buyin games :aok:

Id like to see some pics man. Seen a few friend's with some blue LEDs, pretty cool. But plexi with LEDs would look nice! I just added a couple cpu fans, but cosmetically it has to stay as is for a little while.. funds went to the grow this month haha.

Latest posts

Back