High yielding indoor plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P. BLAZUH

Reaction score
I am a indoor grower and I'm using a 1000 watt hps w/ a air cooled hood two blowers, two fans, and two a/c's. And the room stays at 74.5, I have tried a few different types of plants, like white willow, romulan, trance, shaman, blackberry, the purps, and grand daddy purple. But the most I have seen off one plant was 48 grams,and no less than 36 grams. Would you considered these low medium or high yields. And if you have seen higher yields please give me the name(s) of the plant(s) Thanks to all who reply

definately average/high... i dunno what other ppl are getting.. but i know i'm doin it right... and I'm getting the same yeilds... and that is w/ very minimal vegging time.

you guys are only getting liek 1.5 - 2 oz per plant?

I only get 1/2 oz per plant:(

good thing i put 50 under 1 light:cool:

clones right into 12/12 = ~40-50 per plant

how big are your plants when they finish? thats amazing.. i should try that

with indica i get 1 oz dry to 1.5 oz with 2 weeks veg and 6 weeks flower in 2 gallon pots under 1000w. with sativa and 3 weeks veg and 9 weeks flower i can get up to 6 oz. dry. gonna try legends ultimate indica soon.
doin kkk and jf3 now. bubblegum next.

huh dont feel bad canso. the only thing ive ever got was 2 grams off a hermie! but i smoked it... and i got high... and im learning! does anyone remember the first time you smoked something you grew? felt great huh? even if its a hermie! lol!

ah canso, buddy - you are doing a SOG remember. only top cola's. 1/2 oz per dry is good 128 plants x 1/2 oz = 64 oz = 4 lbs under 2 lights. huh? that baad? good grief man.

astra007 said:
indica / sativa

Whats the difference??? and how do you tell them appart, also which is better for high, taste, quality?

you can get 6 0z of dry bud off a sativa? witch sativa was dat?

i got a local strain off an old hermit type hereabouts. i got sum o/d on his property. last time i went fer clones, i got shot at. stoney - you own a gun? just a thought. its called TVK and is a medical mj. indoor it grows 5' high with a massive center cola. i got 1 cola over 2' feet long off 1 plant. 4 week veg and 9 week flower = 1/4 year

narrow leaves mean sativa dom and the high is "get up and go" lets party. indica have fat leaves and "wheres the couch?" high. what ya look fer is a balance of the 2. haze plants can mess you up - like LSD effect.
color plants; whites, blues, reds tend towards indica and indica hybrids. while fruits tend to go sativa like papaya, strawberry cough, lemons.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I average right at 3 cured oz per plant....
That's extremely respectable, Doc. What's your strain/veg/flower times?

I've been getting 10-20 grams per plant with little or no veg.

yield really depends on longer veg time, larger pots and amount of usable lumens per sq. ft. plus CO2. topping increases yield on some strains too.

astra007 said:
yield really depends on longer veg time, larger pots and amount of usable lumens per sq. ft. plus CO2. topping increases yield on some strains too.

CO2?? How do you use CO2 in a room or closet??? I heard of this method, but now I am understanding about growing in general and this seems interesting to know...

you can make homemade co2 or for a small room 10 x 9' you can get a co2 tank and regulator. im lookin at 1 from www.bustan.ca fer about 240.00 plus shipping. cheaper if yer american. then i just buy the gas locally fer my home welder. hehehe

Latest posts

Back