Highly recommend this dehumidifier!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Hey all, Thought I would share this with all of my peeps.

In my last grow I had to conbat mildew. I have a closet grow and my humidity is always around 70% or so. Found this at Target and recieved it today. SUPER SMALL, will fit in any closet/grow room. Takes 1/2 a pint of moisture out per day at 86* with 80% humidity. It also has an on/off switch, so you can set it up with a timer to get exactly what you want out of it! It only like 10" tall by 6" x 3".

Heres the link...
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_7/602-7406960-6283014?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GG0A62

ohh it is a lil desktop thing... pretty neat... I use a floorstanding one to keep my basement tolerable from mold... it takes 2-3 liters outta the air a day.. lol

Nice, wish I had a basement to grow in!! Ya this thing works great for small spaces like mine and many others, Im sure!

I am glad you posted that! I think a lot of people would like to know that they are available so small. I grow in a basement so I use a large one and have no use for one so small, but it's good to know for cab and closet growers. Many people have humidity problems that I have seen posted recently and no one has shown these to be available. Thanks greatly!

TGT

bobbak67 said:
Hey all, Thought I would share this with all of my peeps.

In my last grow I had to conbat mildew. I have a closet grow and my humidity is always around 70% or so. Found this at Target and recieved it today. SUPER SMALL, will fit in any closet/grow room. Takes 1/2 a pint of moisture out per day at 86* with 80% humidity. It also has an on/off switch, so you can set it up with a timer to get exactly what you want out of it! It only like 10" tall by 6" x 3".

Heres the link...
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_7/602-7406960-6283014?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GG0A62

That is TOO cool! Thanks for the link...:cool2:

Nelson

Your welcome guys!! Glad to be able to give back to the community!

Latest posts

Back