HIoutdoorGrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIpakalolo

Reaction score
Heres a few pictures from past grows I've had. im still in the learning process so any advice would be appreciated:D

Plant.jpg

plant3.jpg

plant4.jpg

plant5.jpg

Aloha and welcome!
New MMJ patient growing for personal use.

This season I started out with 8 plants and came out with 6females. not bad! 2 of them I LST'd, 3 topped and 1regular. just doing some experimenting this time around seeing which method would be best. To me i think topping seems the best with a little tie down..I got them all in 5gal. buckets in organic soil..nothing special just adding water and using "bio-grow" 1-0-6 but i do want to look into more nutes to get the most out of my bud. The 2 LST plants are in flower 2-3weeks in and the others are right behind...a few bugs here and there but nothing to damage my crop. Thats it for now. I'll keep you posted! and mahalos for checking out my grow :smoke1:

lst1.jpg

lst3.jpg

lst4.jpg

plant6.jpg

Looking pretty nice.

A little yellowing in the 4th pic but otherwise looking nice.

:watchplant:

take care and be safe

Heres a little update with the ladies :hubba:we've been getting a lot of sun this summer and they're lovin it!:icon_smile: i harvested one so far and its pretty good. the smell wasn't all there but the smoke was smooth and the high lasted about 2hours. trial and error

228.jpg

plants008.jpg

plants006.jpg

plants002.jpg

plants001.jpg

Latest posts

Back