Hippie and GMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding ? I cant drink Coke any more ! Every now and then I get me a bottle of Mexican Coke with cane sugar.
Had those days way way back when and now I cant drink a cup of coffee after 6 anymore ...
I wasn't talking about liquid coke.....

Want to do a line?

giphy.gif

I know ,in life we were lucky because coke was coke maybe cut with epsom salt. Now I barely trust what I get at a pharmacy
They used Mannitol, a baby laxative here. That's why you always had that, "I gotta take a dump" feeling.

Would you be afraid of pharmacies the drugs you get are from China that's cool isn't it?
I would not feed my boy or my Mia any thing from China. I remember last year at a seafood store in Vella Luka ( near port jefferson ) the difference from chinas scallops and the ones from the Long Island sound ( in Vella Luka ) was half price . Nope . Make what we need here and if money is more important than what you make for Americans then I would have plans for parts of your body with things I would get into trouble saying here ....

Latest posts

Back