HippySlayer LED at the chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... I'm gonna start asking dumb questions, see I'm just an outlaw growing his own smoke....It has become quite evident that I'm clearly in the realm of artists. I have skills but not the knowledge.....you see now I feel like a padawan who desperately needs a master.

Question 1 Are you reveging to make her a mother. If so I did not know that was possible.

Question 2 How many times can this be done? Can I grow off a good harvest, reveg and the repeat ?

Feel free to teach me anything you think I need to know pertaining to my questions. Thanks :)

x x
So... I'm gonna start asking dumb questions, see I'm just an outlaw growing his own smoke....It has become quite evident that I'm clearly in the realm of artists. I have skills but not the knowledge.....you see now I feel like a padawan who desperately needs a master.

Question 1 Are you reveging to make her a mother. If so I did not know that was possible.

People reveg when then didn't get a clone before flowering and they really want to try and keep that plant around...

Question 2 How many times can this be done? Can I grow off a good harvest, reveg and the repeat ?

I would not recommend trying to reveg the same plant more then once... Once it revegs and starts putting off normal growth I would take some clones and toss the donor.... this is not a quick process... could be several weeks before you can take clones... basically its a last ditch effort to keep a plant in your stable...

Feel free to teach me anything you think I need to know pertaining to my questions. Thanks :)

Thanks JAAM.....the first solid piece of the puzzle. I'm just going to have to learn from the ground up, time for me to just listen awhile.

Thanks JAAM.....the first solid piece of the puzzle. I'm just going to have to learn from the ground up, time for me to just listen awhile.

Basically when you harvest leave a bunch of the lower growth on the plant and put her back on 24/7 light and get her back on some Nitrogen and cross your fingers... some reveg easy some do not...

its not the ideal way to keep a plant... like I said its kind of a last ditch effort to keep something you REALLY liked and don't have backed up anywhere...

My hobby just a got a bunch more interesting. I can see slowly expanding into designing and building two to three separate grow spaces. Long way from there now, but taking my first steps now.

you would need minimal room to keep a few cuts... unless you plan to up your flowering #'s Kraven you could prob keep a 2'x2' veg man... plenty of room for 6-9 cuts... if your gonna stay hydro they can stay tiny bc they veg so quick in your bucket...

Yea, agreed a 2x3 with some veg T5's would do the trick.

Ahh that made my day hammy Thanks. It's like the fat chick on FB with a head shot. I'm still crying from laughing about it. Shows top awesome colas then pans back and BAM wasn't expecting that. Not saying it's bad just find it funny .

Positive vibes bro

Basically when you harvest leave a bunch of the lower growth on the plant and put her back on 24/7 light and get her back on some Nitrogen and cross your fingers... some reveg easy some do not...

its not the ideal way to keep a plant... like I said its kind of a last ditch effort to keep something you REALLY liked and don't have backed up anywhere...

I do want to add that while revegging a plant, when the new growth starts, it is going to look very odd. There will be single-finger leaves that are smooth. Don't panic! This is normal. Like JAAM said, keep it on 24/7 and it will get back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Hammy I have been on the net looking for hippyslayer and the closest in name i have found is hippykiller. Are those some shared genetics of is there a way for me to get seed, I would love to grow/taste that :48:

Hammy I have been on the net looking for hippyslayer and the closest in name i have found is hippykiller. Are those some shared genetics of is there a way for me to get seed, I would love to grow/taste that :48:

Clone only. I believe she is Dirty Hippy X Road Kill Skunk. Not sure if she is around at the clubs or if it is a personal cut. PJ would know for sure.

SICK! Great job HL! Yours looks ripper too PJ!

That looks like a super cut...love the structure.

I had to chime in again bro...I keep finding myself going back and looking at that herb...wow. Grown out perfect, frosted out and swelled out.
HippySlayer? Clone only or from bean?

I had to chime in again bro...I keep finding myself going back and looking at that herb...wow. Grown out perfect, frosted out and swelled out.
HippySlayer? Clone only or from bean?

Its def from Bodhi... not sure if PJ found this one or Bodhi...? but im sure PJ will pop in tom with the scoop... :48:

Those are beautiful plants both you guys.. Awesome.

Revegging does take time, the more buds you leave on the better. I have never had a problem revegging either.. Just takes way longer than you think it should.

That HS looks a little pink to me. Was she stinky like skunk? Great job.

Latest posts

Back