HippySlayer LED at the chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh that made my day hammy Thanks. It's like the fat chick on FB with a head shot. I'm still crying from laughing about it. Shows top awesome colas then pans back and BAM wasn't expecting that. Not saying it's bad just find it funny .

Positive vibes bro

LOL... That made my day. Haha. Yeah the Facebook reference is spot on. It's all good. I just wanted to keep it real and show that if you don't keep them small you wind up with a monster. It also shows that big plants can be grown in One Gallon pots and the value of removing at least the bottom 1/4 of the plant.

I had to chime in again bro...I keep finding myself going back and looking at that herb...wow. Grown out perfect, frosted out and swelled out.
HippySlayer? Clone only or from bean?

Thanks my friend. Appreciate the kind words. I have not seen any drop of quality after switching to LED. Hardest thing has been flipping them early enough. I still veg them too big.

Those are beautiful plants both you guys.. Awesome.

Revegging does take time, the more buds you leave on the better. I have never had a problem revegging either.. Just takes way longer than you think it should.

That HS looks a little pink to me. Was she stinky like skunk? Great job.

Thanks Rose. She stinks really bad. Putrid I would say. No pink in Person.

There were 12 packs of this seed made. I was given the first pack to grow out, found this pheno, deemed it Hippy Slayer and 10 packs were then sold.

No other Road Kill Skunk phenos were found, at least not documented and I got this back to Bodhi. I believe he is working with her for another future project. Bodhi has shared this cut with several in the Norcal area, but that's pretty much it.

Pretty much the strongest weed I have ever laid my eyes on.

EDIT: And while I would not recommend revegging for most. I reveg every strain I find worth keeping, and don't feel it is a last ditch effort. Its the only way something gets to hang out here past one run. That said, there may not be anyone else on the planet that does it that way.

That said, there may not be anyone else on the planet that does it that way.

I clone everything just incase I like it. I also give it minimal nutes and keep it trained low so as not to run me over. But, if I end up not liking it.. I'll kill it off.

Some people just like to run from seed for various reasons. I like keeping quality pheno around. I wish I had another veg space for mothers alone. Maybe I can "re-create" what and how I'm doing things.

Cheers PJ :aok:

There were 12 packs of this seed made. I was given the first pack to grow out, found this pheno, deemed it Hippy Slayer and 10 packs were then sold.

No other Road Kill Skunk phenos were found, at least not documented and I got this back to Bodhi. I believe he is working with her for another future project. Bodhi has shared this cut with several in the Norcal area, but that's pretty much it.

Pretty much the strongest weed I have ever laid my eyes on.

EDIT: And while I would not recommend revegging for most. I reveg every strain I find worth keeping, and don't feel it is a last ditch effort. Its the only way something gets to hang out here past one run. That said, there may not be anyone else on the planet that does it that way.

Thanks for the info PJ, over here in the deep south on the east coast we are about ten years behind you. Wish I was located where I could get my hands on this strain, it looks really impressive and I'm sure the smoke is the same.

Looks amazing Hammy! :aok: I always love seeing your full plant shots in the small pots haha. Skills!

D0D0F8DE-342D-4CC1-B2DD-DF5905008010.jpeg

7ACA5F60-F417-4BE7-909D-40FDD1ABB546.jpeg

Hippy slayer cut alive and well, my first run of her and the smells bring me way back. Over trained this one by taking cuts but next run she should bulk up nice with fewer tops. Hope she smokes as good as she looks and smells

Latest posts

Back