HippySlayer LED at the chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niceeeeeeeeee! :aok:

What LED fixture did / do you use? Very curious how my new LED's will perform, and seeing this gives me hope! :)

Excellent HL.

Not sure if you noticed, but I just switched my 2 tents from 1200w of HPS each, to 4 Mars II 400w fixtures in each tent (8 fixtures total). Hoping to get even CLOSE to as good as you are for density! :D

Excellent HL.

Not sure if you noticed, but I just switched my 2 tents from 1200w of HPS each, to 4 Mars II 400w fixtures in each tent (8 fixtures total). Hoping to get even CLOSE to as good as you are for density! :D

Yeah I caught a little bit about that. There is definitely a learning curve with LED's. You really have to try and manage plant height and keep an even canopy. I am still struggling with plant height. I have to flip them earlier and do a little more pruning in veg. This plant here will yield well but I will post a pic or two of the whole plant and you will see just how tall she got and how the lower buds didn't get much light. That is why pruning the bottom completely and also removing the weaker branches that will just steal light and nutrition from the stronger ones. I flipped 2 BoysenBerry early when they were small and will see how that works.

looks great hammy, your grows always impress me.

Thanks brother....I actually took just the top colas and the plant will go back into flowering tonight. Will try and see if i can get the lower buds to ripen a bit more. I am also going to try and reveg her.

Sounds good, I've never reveged on purpose so best of luck to ya :)

Impressive! LEDs have come a long way in the last few years.

Certainly not here to steal any thunder from my brother Hammy, but I did want to post one I finished up about 3 weeks ago. The difference in our two plants is all in the timing of the flip and the first one that turned out perfect for me after a couple of years of working with her.

View attachment slayed.jpg

On a side note she should reveg for you easily. Takes me about 14 days with straight up veg nutes like all you other vegging plants are getting.
;)

Super stoked to see you do her justice first time out the gate.

She be crazy potent huh?
:vap_smiley:

Wow looking good my friend. Thanks for the info on the reveg. Yeah she is probably the most potent cut I have ever tried and I didn't even get to try her fully done. The wife and I smoked a test bud about a week to 10 days ago and it knocked my wife out cold on the couch. :D. I can only imagine how strong she is now.

Latest posts

Back