History of Cannabis/Hemp From UCLA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
These historical facts or estimations about how China and other civilizations, groups, and individuals discovered various uses for hemp and then cannabis , sativa. It states that the America's have some of the strongest strains ranging from 1% to 5% THC per gram (one joint), cannabinoids, with 360 chemical compounds as well.

This information is probably found elsewhere on this site but I added this just in case it added to your library of weed facts.

View attachment UCLA'sHistoryOfCannabis.txt

Interesting read thanks. Think I'll send it to a local talk radio host that insists on spreading the propaganda from the 70's.

1-5% is extremely low.

I have personally had strains tested over 20% THC per gram.

cannachemistry.com

OGKushman said:
1-5% is extremely low.

I have personally had strains tested over 20% THC per gram.

cannachemistry.com

I guess that I'll be lucky to get 5% per gram with the Mexican cross breed strain that I have recently started. Are similar strains still available, I'd like to try some real genetics this summer to grow?

most typical bags of dank around the US are average 8% THC i read somewhere recently. thats just the stuff you find on the street. dont think its icluding the mexican scwag

PuffinNugs said:
most typical bags of dank around the US are average 8% THC i read somewhere recently. thats just the stuff you find on the street. dont think its icluding the mexican scwag

The strongest that I ever found was some gold Columbian weed in Miami, FLA. in the 70"s. I have no Idea of the THC content but I'm glad that I had a driver because I was almost paralyzed and could not even get out at the gas station to take care of business!

I don't expect to see any Mexican bag weed, nearly as good as that Columbian Gold.

PuffinNugs said:

Wow. They really need to legalize cannabis. :icon_smile: Patients getting stuck with bunk meds. Check out this graph showing the top 10 medical cannabis strains for Feb. If they legalized cannabis, patients would get an opportunity to get good meds, ie: OG Kush, TrainWreck or Bubba Kush. Not basil.

Latest posts

Back