Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Hit 500 Posts today!

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone who has helped me since 2006. Ive had so much help here, and i wouldnt be where i was today without you guys.

I couple shoutouts!
Special thanks to Hamster lewis, PCDuck, THG, BBFan, Stonlock, Hick, Mutt, Nouvellechef, YYZ orangesunshine, PuffinNugs, Roddy, Rosebud, SmokinMom, v35b and 4u2smoke! You have no idea how much you guys have helped me out! :icon_smile:

500!!! WOOHOO

Check out my grow, just updated. You guys had a hand in it, in one way or another!

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
We are glad you are here and growing! I do know how much people have helped me...It is a great place this Marijuana Passion!

drfting07

Reaction score
Rosebud said:
We are glad you are here and growing! I do know how much people have helped me...It is a great place this Marijuana Passion!
Thanks for having me! This is the only place!

D

dman1234

2006 and 500 posts...............what took ya so long, LOL

Congrats.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Don't know how I helped ya out, but thank you kindly. :D Quite an honor being grouped in with those fine folks.

Congrats, and I'm right behind ya...with my new post count. :giggle:

drfting07

Reaction score
dman1234 said:
2006 and 500 posts...............what took ya so long, LOL

Congrats.
I read...ALOT. :hubba:

drfting07

Reaction score
SmokinMom said:
Don't know how I helped ya out, but thank you kindly. :D Quite an honor being grouped in with those fine folks.

Congrats, and I'm right behind ya...with my new post count. :giggle:
Your welcome very much Smoking Mom. Ive read alot of your journals and posts. Its nice to find someone who is outgoing and willing like you are. and always very clear in your point. THX!

Dman, case in point. ^^^^

drfting07

Reaction score
I read everyones posts and threads before i post.

ston-loc

Reaction score
SmokinMom said:
X2 on that, haha. Or is there a "Stonlock" that I'm missing :D If you are meaning me, then that's a huge honor being placed with such knowledgeable veterans after only my first grow. ;)

if not, carry on :rofl:

drfting07

Reaction score
Its deff. you! Ston-Loc* I was confused on the spelling. I followed your outdoor this year, and got plenty of tips and ideas!

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
drfting07 said:
Wanted to thank everyone who has helped me since 2006. Ive had so much help here, and i wouldnt be where i was today without you guys.

I couple shoutouts!
Special thanks to Hamster lewis, PCDuck, THG, BBFan, Stonlock, Hick, Mutt, Nouvellechef, YYZ orangesunshine, PuffinNugs, Roddy, Rosebud, SmokinMom, v35b and 4u2smoke! You have no idea how much you guys have helped me out! :icon_smile:

500!!! WOOHOO

Check out my grow, just updated. You guys had a hand in it, in one way or another!

thanks for being a part of this community

take care and be safe

:48:

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Congrats drifting. :) I too am coming up on 500 soon! Not quite as exciting as no. 420 tho :48:

drfting07

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Glad to be here! Have a few sample buds drying in the stash box. Burping comes monday!

Latest posts