Hit 500 Posts today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone who has helped me since 2006. Ive had so much help here, and i wouldnt be where i was today without you guys.

I couple shoutouts!
Special thanks to Hamster lewis, PCDuck, THG, BBFan, Stonlock, Hick, Mutt, Nouvellechef, YYZ orangesunshine, PuffinNugs, Roddy, Rosebud, SmokinMom, v35b and 4u2smoke! You have no idea how much you guys have helped me out! :icon_smile:

500!!! WOOHOO

Check out my grow, just updated. You guys had a hand in it, in one way or another!

We are glad you are here and growing! I do know how much people have helped me...It is a great place this Marijuana Passion!

Rosebud said:
We are glad you are here and growing! I do know how much people have helped me...It is a great place this Marijuana Passion!

Thanks for having me! This is the only place!

2006 and 500 posts...............what took ya so long, LOL

Congrats.

Don't know how I helped ya out, but thank you kindly. :D Quite an honor being grouped in with those fine folks.

Congrats, and I'm right behind ya...with my new post count. :giggle:

dman1234 said:
2006 and 500 posts...............what took ya so long, LOL

Congrats.

I read...ALOT. :hubba:

SmokinMom said:
Don't know how I helped ya out, but thank you kindly. :D Quite an honor being grouped in with those fine folks.

Congrats, and I'm right behind ya...with my new post count. :giggle:

Your welcome very much Smoking Mom. Ive read alot of your journals and posts. Its nice to find someone who is outgoing and willing like you are. and always very clear in your point. THX!

Dman, case in point. ^^^^

I read everyones posts and threads before i post.

SmokinMom said:

X2 on that, haha. Or is there a "Stonlock" that I'm missing :D If you are meaning me, then that's a huge honor being placed with such knowledgeable veterans after only my first grow. ;)

if not, carry on :rofl:

Its deff. you! Ston-Loc* I was confused on the spelling. I followed your outdoor this year, and got plenty of tips and ideas!

drfting07 said:
Wanted to thank everyone who has helped me since 2006. Ive had so much help here, and i wouldnt be where i was today without you guys.

I couple shoutouts!
Special thanks to Hamster lewis, PCDuck, THG, BBFan, Stonlock, Hick, Mutt, Nouvellechef, YYZ orangesunshine, PuffinNugs, Roddy, Rosebud, SmokinMom, v35b and 4u2smoke! You have no idea how much you guys have helped me out! :icon_smile:

500!!! WOOHOO

Check out my grow, just updated. You guys had a hand in it, in one way or another!

thanks for being a part of this community

take care and be safe

:48:

Congrats drifting. :) I too am coming up on 500 soon! Not quite as exciting as no. 420 tho :48:

Thanks guys! Glad to be here! Have a few sample buds drying in the stash box. Burping comes monday!

Latest posts

Back