Hitchhiker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey every one whats up just wanted to share something weird that happen to me and the wife today. We were on the way to my girls mothers house for her birthday party and there was this guy hitchhiking in are travels so when we passed him i noticed it was a guy i used to work with so we pulled over and pick him up as we are driving away i noticed that this guy wasnt the guy i thought it was so now we have some stranger in my car:eek: anyways i noticed that this guy has a big black bag with him and it is loaded with stuff so me being a nosy person i had to ask him what was in his bag he tells me none of your f-en business so i looked at my girl and her face dropped to the floor now I'm mad so i say no serious whats in the bag! again he says none of you f-en business that's it i turn to my girl and say pull the f-en car over i get out the car and tell the guy get the hell out my car before i knock your teeth out so he gets out and runs off so i get back in the car and we drive away i look back and notice the black bag on the floor in the back stupid idiot was so scared he left the bag lol what a weird day and i thought i would share it with yous peace

Reactions: SFC
Oh ya the bag you want to know what was in the bag lol
None of you F-en business:eek: lmao

booooo what u didn't think that was funny lol the person that got me was my aunt had me all in the story than she said that lol

I rarely pick up hitchikers .....but this one rainy day, I was heading to the city and saw an old man with a long white beard on the side of the road with his thumb out. I trusted my instincts and picked him up. Poor old man was so wet, nobody would pick him up. He was heading to the Agricultural Ministry to renew his permit.
As I talked to him, I immediately saw that he was very genuine. He had so many plans and no one to help him.........little did I know nor he, that at the time he was dying with cancer. Needless to say we became friends.......he lived with his handicapped wife in a house with no plumbing nor electricity but they were very happy. My problems seemed so minute....I was humbled every time I visited them. I even put in a patch near them so I could visit more often and bring him here and there. He passed away after a short battle with cancer.....I will forever remember the old man in the rain, long beard and all.

R.I.P. Jacques.......+

Too many scary movies with crazy, murderers and psychos hitchhiking.
I would never pick up a hitchhiker.

Not risking anything for a stranger walking down the street.. HECK NO..

good day

I am realy wondering what was in the bag? A body?, pounds of bud?, tools?, clothes? or food?

That sucks man, I guess you learned not to pick up the side shows though.

Have you seen something about Mary? The hitch hiker scene in that movie reminds me of what you went through. I am glad you and wifey are all good. Be carefull with that ****.:cool:

thats hilarious, why couldn't i have read that when i was stoned?

Darnit! Still nice one......................

OK Ok Ok Ok YOU GOT ME that had me rolling, my wife was like he got you good. If i might say i liked it also. Guess i got the s@^#end of the stick LOL.

I'm glad to know that some of you enjoyed this thread that's why i posted it figured people would like it and want to tell that story to their fellow friends:D . when it was first told to me i fell for it too because you get into the story so much, And in your head your saying you idiot why are you picking up hitchhikers lol and that's why u fall for the bag lol thought it was great so i hope you all pass this around and maybe share how you got some with it:hubba: to us lol have a great day everybody:D peace

Latest posts

Back