Hmm Question -newbie Wanna Be Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1HIGHGODDESS

Since Im New Here..i Have A Quick Question...i Have Seeds,that I Colleted For Some Time..and They Look Healtly To Want To Plant..so It Went In A Small Pot,it Germinated And Grew,i Used Summer Sun And Brought It In At Night So..it Went Into Nice Leaves,strong Stem In All..ok Everything Looking Ok Then Yellow Leaves Started..at This Point I Havent Put Any 'fert" In It..honestly Dont Know What To Use ...i Know You Guys Probably Sayin Damn!? ...lol, Ok..so..it About 1 Ft Tall And It Flowered..like Lil Cute Dainty Shits..but I Noticed A Powerey Substance Blows Off...what Is This..and This Normal,how Do I Know If It A Male Of Fem..which Plant Doesnt Do Flowering..lol...i Never Tryed To Grow...before..so ..what Is It ..and What Do I Need To Do Next...

Chances are, if it had "A Powerey Substance Blows Off", then there is a good chance it's a male..

Outside in the "wilds", males tend to mature sooner than females, once they pollinate they start to die out, that would explain the yellowing of your leaves, the older (lower) leaves first.. if the newer (upper) leaves are yellowing first then that's a different story...

You should probably kill it.... are there little things that look like seeds but they open up? If so, kill it and start fresh.

Fluid1 said:
You should probably kill it.... are there little things that look like seeds but they open up? If so, kill it and start fresh.

YES THAT I SEE! HMM..OH NO SOUND LIKE A DOOSIE TO ME,START FRESH..;/ BACK TO SQAURE 1....OK LET'S DO THIS...:p

you better wash off any pollen around just in case you do end up having a female you dont want seedy pot .

Latest posts

Back