hmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
one of my plants fell over last night and now if i tried to stand it up the leaves are at a 90 degree angle, should i leave lying down or should i try and stand it back up?

i'm not sure here, but i would do something like lst. only instead of tying the plant down, i would tie it standing straight up. and the leaves are most likely at a 90 degree angle because they had to strech to get some light. once the plant is back to normal, i bet the leaves will return to normal too.

keep us posted.

Stand it back up, the leaves will go back pretty fast, did it break at all?

Depending on why your plant fell over, you may want to brace it. A straight stick next to it poked down enough to be sturdy. You can use twist ties to loosely hold it to the stick. It'll heal itself, and the stick won't be used anymore. Once you've seen the plant mend itself to a nice strong stem again, you can take the stake out.

Good luck man.

its back to normal, what if i had left it lying down?

Everything would have started growing up toward the light, it would have turned into a one sided plant basically.

Latest posts

Back