Hog,AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman024

Reaction score
Here are a few clones i took the other night. 3 HOG 3 AK-47 .they are about 4 days old and the 2 hogs still look great while the other 3 are looking a lil weak.pre soaked the soil with B'Cuzz Root and i use a spray bottle with the same mixture in it. i mist 2-3 times a day for about 2-3 days then once a day for about another 6-8 days or until roots show. I usually use the small dixie cups but was out so i had to use these.

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

ive had really good luck cloning by using the same sort of square plastic container as in your pic above,pouring 3-4 inchs of seed raising mix into it ,a sheet of glass across the top to create humidity.i put the container on a heat pad until ive got visible roots,usually 7-10 days.using this method can produce 100% success rate,i mist only once every day or two,having the soil moist but not too wet seems to produce the best results.

how long does it usually take for clones to get a good set of roots using your method?

Well mate i usually use the jiffy peat pellets with my humidome i use olivias gel and B'Cuzz root juice...but i did not have them at the location i did these and this is all i had to work with.

Firts i expand my pellets. I use the Root juice mix to expand them as this also pre soaks the pellet for better rooting. Make a small hole in the pellet just big enough for the stem to fit into without scraping off the cloning gel.I take my cutting making sure it is about 6'' long with at least 3 different nodes.I to soak my cuttings for a few in a bowl while im taking my other clones. Next i trim the firt set of leaves off the stem, make me a 45 deg cut under water to insure no airbubble. Dip in cloning gel about an inch up on the stem. Put clone into the pellet and seal the pellet up nice with the stem and i give the whole thing a lil squeeze to get it all in contact with the rest of the stem. Put in my cabinet under a CFL taking the dome off an hour or so a day and misting 1-2 times a day with a spray bottle. I use the root juice mix in the spray bottle as this also helps roots develop. I mist 1-2 times a day for the first few days then once a day for about 7-14 days. U may also use rockwool instead of the peat pellet. Also some people make little slices on the bottom of the stem for added root development its all persoanl preferance. I hope this might help.

Latest posts

Back