holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
gonna have another contest to share some of the holiday spirit...I recently harvested this plant and it's been dried and put up for curing...dense sticky flowers are deceiving when guessing weight...the winner will be the contestant to guess the dried weight of this tray of flowers...putang x emerald bay purps is the strain...the guesses need to be in grams to keep the playing field level...
the prize will be seeds that I have accumulated recently so I'm not looking to dump old dried out beans...there may be a few feminized beans in there that are bud of the month stock...hell, there may be other goodies vacuum sealed in the prize stash as well...
contest runs until friday at 8pm...good luck
IMG_1610.JPG

Oh boy! A new game. That’s Great boo 😊 I never weigh my weed so that’s not gonna help me guess. I do know that a pan of that stuff is a lot heavier than a pan of fluff which I’ve grown some of…
my guess will be 329 grams
thanx for starting a new game. Tis the season

the flowers are dried and in the jars to be burped daily...slightly moist, about 60% RH when put up...no stems, no trays, no jars, no nada but flowers...thank you fogey, it's quite a nice high, looking forward to smoking it when cured...

I came up with 10.6 ounces or 301 grams. That's just to be in the game cause I missed playing Sub Girl's game. I don't actually want any more seeds than I already have - well, unless they are mutant seeds : )

the flowers are dried and in the jars to be burped daily...slightly moist, about 60% RH when put up...no stems, no trays, no jars, no nada but flowers...thank you fogey, it's quite a nice high, looking forward to smoking it when cured...
Please send samples and I will test and get back with you.😁

Latest posts

Back