holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the exact weight but being no one hit the number, would it be fair to go with the closest guess or let the contest run...we got 1 guess thats one number off...fisrt person to send me a benjamin can buy the vote...I'm gonna declare my run for office with my new grift money...:eek:

Can't I just say a lot of pot and be done ? I studied your picture for 2 hours and even
used a slide rule. I felt I was very close then you sent me a picture of your meatloaf. With that picture alone burning into my brain I lost over $45% of my computing power. and also I shifted main propulsion engine to locate ,acquire , and decimate a nearby food source ....

Yeah I think we have always done the closest guess wins at the end of the game.

We will have an answer this evening. We’ve got one member that’s 1 g off. I too enjoyed the contest and have another one in mind. That will be a little bit more difficult to figure out. Just for roster I am going to include the weight of the container. ;)

We will have an answer this evening. We’ve got one member that’s 1 g off. I too enjoyed the contest and have another one in mind. That will be a little bit more difficult to figure out. Just for roster I am going to include the weight of the container. ;)
any talk about including any meatloaf or is that off the table ? asking fora friend ....

Joe, I don’t think the meat loaf was fare very well spending three days at the post office. I will give the winning guess the option for a slice of meatloaf. You’re always welcome to look at my meatloaf Subbie… ;)

Please specify which planet, thanks

Latest posts

Back