holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was one lucky puppy to be loved by you :)
This was my Rambeau He had a pet column in my pet newsletter back then called “Ask Rambeau” he also had quite a following for early internet
DB0E4E75-D274-4DA6-AF73-C5ED8EF7BE58.jpeg

I’ll bet you wish you could lick your balls as well… some dogs have it made
wouldnt leave the house
Two Roadway drivers were talking at the yard and they looked down at the yard dog licking his balls .One driver said to the other
"Dont you wish you could do that too" the other driver said " yeah ,but I would pet him first"

I could understand if that’s the problem but his aggression is towards every other animal in the building. I think he’s just frustrated that he can’t get near them to play with them and he shows it as anger or maybe it’s just how I see it… Ivan gets so excited and throws himself on Dutch who has become very tempered beast. I just need to get Ivan out more in a social setting, but I’m afraid to with his hip the way it is. I can just see him popping it out of socket being the frenetic little puppy that he is.
Got it. My boy Jo is a 100 lb American Bulldog and he HATES other dogs. Our cats(yup, plural, ugh…) he tolerates. Never had a dog aggressive dog before Jo. My last American Bulldog was 140 lbs and loved playing with other dogs. He would lay down and let puppies at the ‘dog park’ wrestle and nip at him. If they got out of line, he’d get up and give them his look and they would calm down. I used to walk him off-leash thru soccer fields near our house even with soccer games going on. He never bolted after anyone and stupid parents would let their kids hang off of him.

Ivan sounds like an excellent candidate to be featured on Cesar Milan’s new dog socialization show. Ivan’s backstory of being run over and his recovery would be a storyline.

Last edited:
Got it. My boy Jo is a 100 lb American Bulldog and he HATES other dogs. Our cats(yup, plural, ugh…) he tolerates. Never had a dog aggressive dog before Jo. My last American Bulldog was 140 lbs and loved playing with other dogs. He would lay down and let puppies at the ‘dog park’ wrestle and nip at him. If the my got out of line, he’d get up and give them his look and they would calm down. I used to walk him of leash thru soccer fields near our house even with soccer games going on. He never bolted after anyone and stupid parents would let their kids hang off of him.

Ivan sounds like an excellent candidate to be featured on Cesar Milan’s new dog socialization show. Ivan’s backstory of being run over and his recovery would be a storyline.
there are a lot of folks here ( incl.me sometimes) could be candidates.

Wow ,I wish I was around then , I had so many questions .... Good Morning Cookie Goddess!
Finally finished all the cookies and got them all boxed up for delivery. Mr Subbie has been enjoying the leaf overs which he ODd on last night. We have delivered a few and will finish that this week sometime.

Finally finished all the cookies and got them all boxed up for delivery. Mr Subbie has been enjoying the leaf overs which he ODd on last night. We have delivered a few and will finish that this week sometime.
noice ! How is that handsome bastard doing ?

I have had no luck with edibles I have no clue what it is.

Latest posts

Back