Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Last night i got back from LA. Me and my girlfriend went there to universal studios wich was pretty fun, it was my first time going there. We only live about 3 hours north so we drove. But man let me tell you, LA people are completely different. Everyone is on the go. Although no shops open up until noon, they stay open pretty late though. And our first night there we took a walk down hollywood blvd. this guy came up to us saying hes trying to get rid of a dime bag because he cant take any weed home. so we bought it, and it wasnt that bad i get better stuff around here. Went to some head shops wich are everywhere, and bought a new bong and two bubblers wich are very very nice. And the guy who sold us the 2 bubblers smoked us out in the back room with some really good hash. So aside from the smog, crazy drivers, and alot of people everywhere LA isnt so bad. warning, dont stay at the rosevelt. They charged you for everything, even the ice. And you cant bring your own beer in unless you sneek it in after you bring your stuff to the room. cus if they see it they take it and keep it locked up until you leave. Now, although my trip to LA was fun, back at home in the garden some things went bad. Frist, the breaker that powers the room went out and i didnt know until it was to late. so i had someone fix the breaker after i left, by then the timer was off time and they had a new time schedual but still on 12/12. they were like that for 3 days until i came home and changed it this morning. so i hope they will be ok, i have 3 females that are already budding and looking nice.
So i thought i would just share some interesting things that happend over my weekend.

sounds like ya had a nice time
i wish i lived not to far from
Hollywood cuzz here in minnesota
theres jsut some many huge cities:D

man whats up with that no beer thing. That blows, but at least you had a good time and thats all that counts.

Rocker420 said:
And you cant bring your own beer in unless you sneek it in after you bring your stuff to the room. cus if they see it they take it and keep it locked up until you leave. .

Hey man nice one, sounds like you had a good time in the big LA! should take a couple of pics, show off the new merchandise ;)

Sounds like a fun trip Rocker! I need a vacation soo bad.

I bet your plants will be just fine. :D

SmokinMom said:
Sounds like a fun trip Rocker! I need a vacation soo bad.

I bet your plants will be just fine. :D

Yeah i hope they will be. You should take a vacation. come to cali, so much to do you wont know where to start.

Hey Rocker, next time check out around WEst Hollywood. Great place to stay is the Bayside Inn. 80 bucks and your right across fromthe ocean, bars, walk to venice, headshops, promenade, bars, boardwalk, lot goin on in dese spots. all other hotels are 250 and up. reserve early and SHhhhhhhhhhh. this is a secret spot of mine so don't tell everyone. kinda like the secret fish'n hole.

Sounds like we be neibors man

i'm in the central valley.

peace

another central coast resident here bout an hour north of santa barbara

stoneybologne said:
another central coast resident here bout an hour north of santa barbara

Oh yeah? Im about 1-2 hours north of SB also, mind if i ask what city you live in?

Latest posts

Back