Holy Grail at 40 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
Lots of little Grails.

Attachments

• 20190419_180338.jpg
    20190419_180338.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 91
Very nice! I have HOly Grail Kush running right now also. I only had 1 seed so no pheno hunting on this one. How many did y0u pop?

Very nice! I have HOly Grail Kush running right now also. I only had 1 seed so no pheno hunting on this one. How many did y0u pop?
Mine are from clone and these are my last 5.
I'll throw them outside for reveg, I guess, maybe keep them alive, we bred out all but the one short fat pheno.
I want to work on other things, maybe do some exotics.

I understand that. How did you like the smoke? Not enough to keep it around indefinitely I guess huh? It has a good rep. I think I might have the short fat pheno.

I understand that. How did you like the smoke? Not enough to keep it around indefinitely I guess huh? It has a good rep. I think I might have the short fat pheno.
Actually, it's really nice smoke, I'm really leaning towards throwing them out to re-veg so I can clone them, I forgot how much they actually produce and they're an easy plant to grow, bug and mildew resistant and they can handle it if you screw up the watering schedule.

Latest posts

Back