Home Alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
Oh Monday ,,the Day Ive Been Waiting For, Got Up Early ,sent The Kids Off To Bush Gardens(cost Me 100$ ) ,sent The Wife To Work ,now To See How Much Weed I Can Smoke In 8 Hours,,have Been Planning This Day Since The Find A Few Days Back ,,,have Rolled 10 Joints And Will Go From There ,,,my Buddy Said Me May Stop Over For The Smoke Fest ,but Im Gonna Start With Out Him (((hahaha)anyway 1 Down 9 To Go ,,peace,love And All That Good Stuff,,rasta (if Able With Post With Up Dates (hahahaha)

Good luck with your mission man.
-Mutt

Sounds like a long fun day. Smoke it up rasta. :D

Yeah Baby! I'd say a free day would be well worth the cost :D Enjoy your new found freedom even if its only for 8 hours

WELL ITS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE,,MADE IT THOUGH bout 6 bones then my buddy showed up and we smoked the other 4 ,,,my mail man said he was gonna call the police because he thought the house was on fire due to all the smoke ,,,clad my nearest neighbor is about 1000 feet away ,,listened to some good tunes i have not heard in some time ,,then sent out for pizza ,by the time the wife got home, i was spent ,she asked me what i did all day ,i just pionted to the ashtray and laughted ,,(there were about 15 monster roaches in it )all in all a great day ,,smoked about 23 grams in 9 hours not bad for an old man,,anyway need more sleep have to go,,, as alway ,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Good Night Rasta, I'm glad your day went so well. :D Peace brother...

Latest posts

Back