home de pot lamps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happydaze

Ayyyyyyyyyy!
Reaction score
are their 400watt HPS and 1kw lamps the same as they sell at Indoor stores? cuz they's alot cheaper... just askin'. As in the right spectrums and whatnot...

-Happydaze

I hve seen replacement bulbs there as high as 400w HPS I believe but I hve not seen them selling the digi ballasts or even the mag ballasts. I'm in NJ so maybe it is different in other states.

For the record all my HPS bulbs with the exception of my initially buying my light set ups hve come from 1000bulbs.com. I pay like 6 bucks for a 400w HPS bulb and 36 bucks for a 600w HPS bulb. I hve yet to see a problem. They grow the Dank period. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
For the record all my HPS bulbs with the exception of my initially buying my light set ups hve come from 1000bulbs.com. I pay like 6 bucks for a 400w HPS bulb and 36 bucks for a 600w HPS bulb. I hve yet to see a problem. They grow the Dank period. Jmo

:eek: Those prices are incredible. And they have Eye Hortilux and everything. The only thing I couldn't find was a 430w agro.

HL, you mean I could buy a Precision Lighting 400w HPS bulb for $8.87 and it would work as well as the used HPS bulbs I have been getting for $12 and $15? Uh, yeah, I would rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get two new bulbs for just above the price of a single used bulb. I think you just found 1000bulbs.com a new buyer. Green mojo to you and Happydaze.

YYZ Skinhead said:
:eek: Those prices are incredible. And they have Eye Hortilux and everything. The only thing I couldn't find was a 430w agro.

HL, you mean I could buy a Precision Lighting 400w HPS bulb for $8.87 and it would work as well as the used HPS bulbs I have been getting for $12 and $15? Uh, yeah, I would rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get two new bulbs for just above the price of a single used bulb. I think you just found 1000bulbs.com a new buyer. Green mojo to you and Happydaze.

Not sure of the brands they sell as I always just buy the cheapest 400w and cheapest 600w but I can say that I hve used nothing but their cheapo bulbs for close to 2 years now I believe. Glad you like what they hve YYZ.

Hamster Lewis said:
yup..... when the "conversion" bulbs for the MH's (enhanced spectrum w/ more red) first came out, I gave like $188 + S&H for a 1k. ...boy did they ever "SEE ME coming"...:p
I buy all my bulbs from the local contractors supply house. The last 1k I bought was less than $40.

I usually (alway so far) just go to ebay and pick one up for like 20-25 bucks.

Right on right on , ty Hick and Lemon for the input, much appreciated ppl.

:peace:

-Happydaze

:eek: to think I still burn $100.00+ for 1kw hortilux, :holysheep:

I just ordered a couple of 1000W off E-Bay for $32 each shipped. I always look for bargain bulbs too. I believe that it is better to buy less expensive bulbs and change them out more often.

Latest posts

Back