Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I’m getting used to the heat cuz I think it was warmer today but it didn’t really bother me...sposed t be hotter tomorrow but I’ll be away to a little cooler place...a few months ago, my wife’s family was in melt down condition and it wasn’t looking good, but tonight we had a great time together and hopefully that will become a trend...going to drink wine with my baby daughter tomorrow on her 33rd birthday and see my newest grand baby!!!Cheers

Good morning, it is nice to hear from you, ness and zigggy, It is 70 degrees at 6 am this morning.. Gonna be a hot one. Hope you all stay cool and stoned. Ok, a bit high, or whatever. RE,thinking of you and your wife, life can be so hard sometimes. I heard from Keef, he is trying to get out of his place and has a lot of work to do. Send him good thoughts, he is going thru a hard time.
Our rehab kids are doing well still. He has to go to jail for 3 months and she wants to stay here! YIKES.

Afternoon OFC! It's 90 and humid today. Quiet home for the moment. Thanks for the update on Keef, Rose. I hope things get easier fast man.
I hope things go smoothly for you too Ness!
Looking forward to temps dropping so I can get growing again. There's holes in my daily routine now.
Enjoy your day everyone!

Morning OFC....Looks like Moris is making a mess for the mods, I guess he figures we need some of his black magic today . GDP and coffee...then off to the store and not much else today! Peace

e2fd0bd17d613da8a537f35b3a4cee71b19a46cc03a236736723f80f8f0df72f.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC....let me check out the how to join the illuminati thread before you delete it please. I been tryin to get in with them for years. I hear they have some great herb. I might be interested in the divine wallet n ring too, idk....my track record of artifact purchases evens out to duds but maybe this one will be it!
Tokin on some Peyote Critical. I haven't taken a dab since this crops been trimmed. Have a good Sunday guys n gals.
Umbra if you have the time can you tell me what went into the BoC? I tried combing through the search results but I didn't really find anything exacting. I just want to write it down in the notebook for future reference. I think I want to run those after the new round starts.

Good morning OFC. Nov, I breed differently than anyone else, lol. Box of Chocolates was done with 1 male and 1 female of 3 different strains. Chocolate rain, chocolate piss, and headtrip and all 6 were put into the breeder box and let go at it. My goal was to increase the gene pool for future breeding and selecting.

Good morning OFC. Nov, I breed differently than anyone else, lol. Box of Chocolates was done with 1 male and 1 female of 3 different strains. Chocolate rain, chocolate piss, and headtrip and all 6 were put into the breeder box and let go at it. My goal was to increase the gene pool for future breeding and selecting.
Thanks Umbra. I seen you hit the BoC to everything under the sun almost lol. I'm gonna write it down now. Did you send me F1 or F2? I've never had a really good chocolate smoke. Most times it just tastes like hash. I'm excited for these too b/c I know there's most likely somethin good in there!

Thanks Umbra. I seen you hit the BoC to everything under the sun almost lol. I'm gonna write it down now. Did you send me F1 or F2? I've never had a really good chocolate smoke. Most times it just tastes like hash. I'm excited for these too b/c I know there's most likely somethin good in there!
F2 is what I sent you. Yes hitting BoC with everything I have is my breeding style, lol. IMO, breeding is part science, part art, and part luck. I try to hit all three every time I breed something.

Hi People, So i need some advice. I have a male big sur holy bud, bshb that i want to breed to a female bshb as well as a lambsbread. I would like to put the female BSH in a big pot and just breed a branch. I won't bring pollen outside to my garden so i will need to be able to bring her in the house to hit with pollen. As far as timing, how should i do this? I could hit the preflowers, and let her go on and flower? Or i could collect pollen and hit her one branch. I have a small LB i will just put in the bathroom with the male. I am greedy, i want flower and seeds out of BSHB. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back