Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all smarter than me...I did find a seed one time in a bud...have no idea why...
We back home now supposed to be a little cooler in the coming week...that will be nice...
How ya doin keef? Hope you catch a break and get yourself in a spot we’re you can start growing somethin...

Last edited:
Good morning guys and gals

Smoking a vape cartridge this morning. Cali-O strain. Taste like oranges.

Keef Hang in there wherever you are.

Zigggy I hope you and your Son are doing OK.

Going to harvest some more bud that is growing in my shop today. ugh... more trimming.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Enjoy this day!

Last edited:
Morning OFC! er, afternoon. Stoned.... not quite awake. Peyote Critical leavin me dazed and confused. After a few days in jars it tastes like a bouquet of flowers. Still gotta make the oil. I don't know wut to du. I haven't told her there's a hitch yet either. She thinks it's still drying n curing, which it is. Our bathroom doesn't have an exhaust fan. Plus I'm really concerned about the neighbors. Ones a sheriff. He's young, freshly indoctrinated to the war on the people. It's easy to see when you talk to him. Our medical laws don't allow for home processing either. I was thinking I could maybe go to my fathers property but that's a long shot as he don't take risks anymore. He's got like an acre and a half but there's neighbors all around. He sat down for a long time. It's really time to move away from the city. If only I had a boat and a floaty platform I'd go out on Erie and do it there.
Happy to hear you wasn't around gunfire Umbra! Nick, watch for fresh mowed grass! I hit that stuff one time n it hurt.Enjoy the ride man! B1 mmmmm cali orange! We use to get that here back in the 90's then it dried up on me. I can only imagine what it's like in concentrate! Hi Zigggy! Glad to see you back around!

Mayhaps you could do it at a friends home, it really does need to be done safely..those fumes are flammable and it’s not worth doing damage...I doubt there will be a lot of odor from making the oil...decarbing is another matter but you can do that inside in your oven...my guess is most of the cooking down odor will be the alcohol...and you’ll want to do that very slowly, recommended I hear is a rice cooker as there is no open flame and the temp is pretty consistent...good luck...

Good Morning OFC.....drcree you are a firewood enthusiast like myself lol. First I cut enough wood for the winter, then another large oak fell from one of the numerous storms passing by....then a hickory fell and now there is a dead ash down by the creek. Guess I will sale some firewood this fall. Church OG and coffee making me strong today..off for a walk and then some firewood stacking.Peace

The-100-Best-Weed-Memes-For-True-Herb-Enthusiasts38.jpg

Good morning kids, HP, i love it, I too like to smoke on my way to smoke. Sounds like you have lots of wood to deal with. Good for you. Summer is getting hot around here, but had the best July ever. Hasn't hit 100 yet. wow. I was afraid umbra and re were at the garlic festival. So glad you weren't.
My plants are doing well but i still haven't decided about stuff. Smoking some dirty girl this morning. It is a cross of trainwreck and haze. I like it. Send Keef good thoughts he has had a delay as his nephew had surgery. He said he isn't fit to be in public yet. I told him we were on his side.
Hope ya ll have a good day and the day turns out like you hope.

gday OFC hows it hangin , you got some hot weather over that side , brass monkey weather here , checked my babies today and they are not looking good , not sure whats going on never seen it before it looks like the leaves are rotting , wilting and going black on the tips , the scrog is starting to stand up though tied them down 1 week into flower only took a couple days for them to stand back up , Stay strong Keef - whats with the adds on the posts ,
IMG_7610 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back