Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go0d morning OFC! Hot n muggy here. Gonna dab some today. Tell me how this works, the flower gets me more stoned than the wax..... terps? I spent an hour at the grocery store last night. Been going to that store for years, couldn't find **** anywhere. I was walkin around like I was on an expedition.
REally glad everyones safe. Keef keep stayin strong.

Morning Morning OFC....July is leaving fast...bring on August I'm ready...waiting for a month with ber at the end of it. The grow is looking fine...smell is like a skunk and a tomcat got in a fight spraying each other repeatedly lol, its about 14-20 days out from a happy landing. 7 tenths rain here yesterday but my sister got 4.4 inches in 1.5 hours yesterday, I think only the Pacific NW rivals in rainfall. The river is falling slowly....still 6 ft. above flood stage. Enjoy this last day of July!

images (4).jpg

Rain put me in off the wood pile or lightning to be more exact....was all ready wet from sweat...no stress though...built in cannabis break!..Then back to wood pile...only place I can give something 40 whacks with an ax and not wind up on CNN lol.
hp, i used to love to cut firewood and had sole access to a property that had huge stands of dead white oaks. we used to go through 10-12 cords a winter--until mrs cree learned how to burn anthracite coal.
there is nothing quite like the smell of fresh split oak. our basement smells quite oaky now--which is good to keep the strong smell of budding hooch down. the house really stinks of hooch and am getting really close to harvesting. yeah daddy!

Good Morning OFC....Dropped some beans for the next run yesterday...2x Gelato 2x Cookies n Cream 2x lemon hashplant 2x lemon afghan 1x PK 1x Black Betty. The lemon strains are reg. beans and the rest are fem's....this hobby is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Firewood smell is a great cover...the fresh cut wood smell and then the smoke smell in the cool season. Electric bill is in...still a few bucks under $200.00...loving it...the Inverter AC has saved money this year. Blueberry burning=== smile on face.

gday OFC hope you are all well I think I founf the prob with my babies , fan had stopped humidity was way to high fixed fan yesterday and they are looking better already , - Hey Umbra was looking at an older post you mentioned you use the the Spyder x I have been looking at a spyder what do they mean when they say you need CO2 supplementation between 800-1400 ppm in reproductive growth stage due to high PPFD levels. does this mean the normal airflow system will not work with this light

gday OFC hope you are all well I think I founf the prob with my babies , fan had stopped humidity was way to high fixed fan yesterday and they are looking better already , - Hey Umbra was looking at an older post you mentioned you use the the Spyder x I have been looking at a spyder what do they mean when they say you need CO2 supplementation between 800-1400 ppm in reproductive growth stage due to high PPFD levels. does this mean the normal airflow system will not work with this light
Good morning OFC. There are 2 spydr versions. 1 that requires supplemental CO2 and 1 that doesn't. No it doesn't mean normal airflow wont work. It means to make the most of the available light, supplemental CO2 will accelerate the growth.
How do plants grow? Photosynthesis right? and photosynthesis is based on the plant transpiration. Taking in CO2, light, and letting out water vapor. If you increase the light levels you will need to increase the CO2 level to keep pace with the plants ability to photosynthesizes. What they mean is the light put out so much that without extra CO2 you are wasting light

Good morning OFC

My office smells like cut grass or alfalfa. The smell of fresh cut bud. he he

a buddy of mine gave me a quart of this stuff called HOLLY MACKEREL from bushdoctor ,,,,plants seem to like it very much ,,,not sure of the cost ,,,,,stuff smells bad but works well
I used Holy Mackerel on my outdoor plants last week. My plants loved it! I will never use it again though. The smell and the flys this stuff attracts are too much for me.. It is hard to wash off if you get it on your hands. Wear disposable gloves if you can. If you get it on your clothes you may consider burning them. ;)I cannot imagine using something like this on indoor plants. yuck The stuff cost me 10$ for a quart. I used it to help my plants handle the heat.
It works good.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Enjoy this day my friends.

Y’all are up and at’m in the morning and I seem to sleep late’n stay up...just got home from jammin with the buds...did a bit of the low spark of high heel boys as a loose jam...now it’s 10:30 and the night air is cool...on my patio taking it in...smoked a bit of whatever it was in the bottom of my little grinder...it works...

Good morning all, going to be 100 I hear today. I bit too hot for my delicate sensibilities. Ness, I am thinking of you. Zigggy, so glad you are back. I made lemon grass soup yesterday and am pretty proud of myself. Grew the lemongrass too, it's grass, i can grow grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back