Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks, top of the morning to ya. Keef I'm glad to hear from you. Good to know things are starting to happen for you. You'll be back at it soon enough but it really blows having to "acquire" your meds.

I have been busy this week. Still working on the porch/motorcycle shed. Wall framing is going up today. My Scoot is back together but its been too hot to go anywhere. We sat a new electric pole dat before yesterday. My electric line comes over the front yard right where I am building a new garage so I have to move it.

Harley had a heat stroke the day we sat the pole. It was 90 outside and he thought he had to supervise the job. About 8 that night he lost the use of his rear legs and had a fit of convulsions. Scared me to death. I wrapped him in a cold wet towel and took him to the vet the next day. Of course by then he was over the worst of it. Not the first time it has happened and I'm hoping it is the last. Just like me as he gets older the heat bothers him more.

Smoke 'em with me this morning? I'm smoking a potent little thing called Sugarface,, it numbs your bod good, particularly your face!

Umbra, I've been looking at those dresser pics. There's some serious stuff on that drawer. It looks like it was maybe artists work. Maybe it's just all that vitamin a from my younger days.... It kind of looks like in the demon head there's a circle of people too. Once it looked like a witch burning but later it looked like they were gathered around rail road tracks. Trippy for sure. Nice score.

Umbra, I've been looking at those dresser pics. There's some serious stuff on that drawer. It looks like it was maybe artists work. Maybe it's just all that vitamin a from my younger days.... It kind of looks like in the demon head there's a circle of people too. Once it looked like a witch burning but later it looked like they were gathered around rail road tracks. Trippy for sure. Nice score.
i looked at it as well . disturbing indeed. strange--if the old(er) woman thought it haunted, why would she keep it to pass on to her granddaughter? [i always hated that kid].
umbra, nice job stripping and hand rubbed oiling.

getting ready to go to lunch … a new Spanish rest opens today called rice and beans ,,,I love Spanish food ,,I got a preview of the menu ,,,a little pricey but you get what you pay for ,,,,,fingers crossed

Good morning OFC

Good to hear from you Keef. You will be "back in the saddle" again soon. I am glad.

The Blue Dream that I have in my shop is almost ready. Damn thing takes too long to flower it seems.

th

Enjoy this day friends. :D

Well it was a productive morning. Replaced the cracked manifold for the chemical injector and retrieved my phone. It turned on as soon as I got it out of the CLO2 day tank. Turned it off and it's in a bowl of rice. I'll check it after dinner tonight.
Right after I finished hand rubbing the oil finish on the dresser, my son and I smoked a fatty of rare darkness. He turned to me and said the chest is spooky. He is into wood working, so I told him it was the Wood God, lol. We both laughed pretty hard at that. It is a bit on the odd side, but that's why it works for me.

Good Morning OFC...Amping with some fruity pebbles OG this morning. The grow is looking like a full moon harvest...15th of the month or so,some nice hard nugs in it and a delicious smell. Lots of heat again this week...mid 90's and lots of humidity, would be a bad time for tropical development. Enjoy your day the cannabis way!
weedman-smoke-signals-weed-memes.jpg

Morning OFC. I haven't seen the news yet.
There were other unreported shootings in Chicago and I think Utah. I don't think anyone died. Maybe that's why they didn't make mainstream. I wonder what happened over night.... Peace and love OFC.

good afternoon friends ,,,,,restaurant was a complete disappointment ,,,very limited selection ,,,way over priced ,,,told the owner he would be out of business by the end of the year ,,,he did not want to hear that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back