Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have opinions but my mouth is bleeding from biting my tongue. Pot site and all. shoot, i hate not being able to speak up.
So plants are rocking out.. it will be 102 today... we got this.
My rehab kids are 6 months clean the end of the month, his mom is flying out so they hinted loudly that I cook dinner for her. I thought i retired from cooking dinner..
I am thinking of hitting franks gift with some Kimbo kush pollen. A indica cbd?
zigggy, love ya, Cane, love that you don't watch the news, i think you are a true hippy. Hope everyone stays high and cool today.

Sooo, as Y'all know, I been growing at a friends house. I'm hatin' doin' it but sometimes ya have to make allowances for circumstance. It requires me to make a lot of trips up and down the road but I can't do it everyday. Long to the short, a male got loose in my grow room and he is gonna be a daddy. A lot. I'm upset but it is what it is. I started 5 sonic screwdrivers this spring, got 4 males. The last one to show done the deed. Moral of the story, never rely on a mentally impaired friend to check your plants.

sorry nick,,,i also cant grow in my house for the same reason you cant,,,, im lucky im growing in a friends house from church ,,,,there much older than me ,,,but are very cool ,,,after I got busted they saw all the trouble I was going though and offered there spare room for me to use ,,,I even have my own entrance(side door)all they asked for was a few dollars for the electric bill,ive known them my hole life ,,,once in a while they ask me to go to the supper market for them or a ride to the doctors office ,,,im truly blessed ,,,good luck my brother

Good Morning OFC.... A High pressure system is parked over us for the next week or so. It hit 97 yesterday, with humidity it rounded off at 110 heat index. Its election year here...what a large collection of criminals assembled and wanting a vote lol. Sorry to hear about the pollen trouble Nick....real bummer. Got a bowl of Mataro Blue burning and a install at a steak house this morning...owner is promising a steak dinner for getting him installed quickly. Enjoy the day the cannabis way!

cannabis-pros-cons-koh-meme 2.jpg

Good morning Guys
It looks to be in the 90s today again. I spend so much time out on the deck with my plants lately I am sporting a nice tan. ha ha I just wish it was not so hot.
I am looking forward to spending Saturday and Sunday with some friends up near Placerville CA. They will like the jar of Na Pali pink I am bringing them. he he

We are seeing these guys in Folsom(the city not the prison) on Sunday. :)

Peace friends!
kaliedoscopic_peace_journey_full.gif

Good Morning OFC....That looks like a nice place to hang out and cool off 2RE. Around here the only cool spots are in front of the AC blowers,what ever we gained from that puff of cool air last month has been lost the last couple days....its hot as Hades! The new grow is putting on second pair of true leaves and looking fine...not much to report on the mature grow...trichs are cloudy now with just a hint of amber.Nov have you decided on your next strains yet? Chem-dawg giving me courage today and coffee providing the drive lol. Have a great cannabis day ! Peace

Morning OFC! I second that HP, it's hot as a fire pit. It's the humidity gets to me these days tho! I hope it cools off for ya!
When I start back up, soon TM, I'll be popping 1 of each White Strawberries and Mozzerrella by G13 labs, LSD by Barney's, 818 Headband by Cali Connect and 3 of each of Umbras BoC and Larry OG x Lemon Thai x Oregon Lemons. I'm gonna start in the 5x5, veg till I have 2 clones of ea. and then flip the 5x5 once the clones are rooted and moved to the 2x4. I'm going to try cloning from clones. should take up less space that way. Solo cups for the win? I don't want to lose any genetics either! Even if I don't keep it running all the time I want it in the ready. There's a spread of 56-70 days on flowering. 4 could probably come down at 60. The lemon larry of Umbras takes 70 and I'm assuming the BoC would take about 60 too. Everything kinda lines up, huh? That's 6 strains and 10 plants into a 5x5. I'm also assuming there will be males in the Reg seed from Umbra so a few will get culled.
I wish I had more space. Like a 20 x 20. I don't really know what I'd do with all the herb but I'd enjoy the double hockey sticks out of the grow!

I agree on the extra space...I have plenty for my personal use ...but would be nice to allow full growth and just to walk around in the grow room lol...with my over crowding habits no room for anything else in there.That is what I do...plant enough fem's to assure the supply and then some reg's to play with....rolling with 6 fem's and 4 reg's now. Nice selections you have planned.... Long live air-conditioning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back