Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Hail Willis Carrier! One of man kinds best inventions! what have you got growing Hollowpoint? How big is your space again?
OH YAAAA! I'm making the RSO tonight guys. I got a rice cooker and I'm just gonna do some small batches. Maybe an oz ata time. I watched a lady cook it on an induction stove top. no hood, no fan. I'm gonna do it in the kitchen with a fan blowing everything out the window. Fan behind the rice cooker, so pushing air out. Smaller batch, less alcohol, less risk? We shall see!
I'm kinda hoping for at least one male. I'd like to have a seed surplus regardless of what names it has lol. Adding some chocolate to the White Strawberries sounds fantastic.

Good morning OFC. My flower space is 20 x 16, lol. My plants get 5 to 6 ft. Last grow ...View attachment 253999
"My flower space is as big as your hopes and dreams..."
Thats a nice garden Umbra. I see a fat bud or three in there lol. One day I'll have something like it if I save my pennies for 20 more years....are you flowering under HPS?

Yes I use double ended HPS for flowering. If I could afford more leds, I'd replace them with Leds. Large part of electric bill is to cool the space and the HPS put out mega heat even with air cooled hoods.

gooday all.
got some botox shots in the two worst parts of my back on monday. wow, what a difference! the pain isn't gone, but dropped the pain level from a constant 7.5 to about 5.5. the sun is shining. birds are singing and flowers are blooming.
after 8 years of this nastiness, i can tell you that pain definitely changes one's personality.

I'd use HPS for flowering if I could afford it. I'm ok with the LED's I've got. They did alright! It's gonna be several generations of LED evolution before I can afford something like you and Rose have.

Hey drcree, pain certainly does. I had surgery at l4-L5 10 years ago. I use to be a miserable, angry puck almost all the time. Even when doing things I normally enjoyed. I'm glad you feel better. Don't do to much b/c you do!

thanks novi. i have had 2 back surgeries--one of which was a fusion. the muscles to the left of the fusion area have been swelled and locked--sort of like a constant charlie horse.
pain changes a person radically. i was at the point where seeing or talking to others just isn't worth the time and the completion of one task a day was the maximum i could do.

good morning everyone ,,,,hay has anyone heard of lollie popping your plants ,,,a buddy of mine who also does what we do ,,, comes by yesterday and asked if I lolliepop my plants I said no ,,,at that point he graps one of my girls and basically rips 50 % of the bottom of the plant off,,,i was like holly snit ,,,wanted to punch him in the head ,,,he said its good for the plant and it would produce more ,,,im still in shock ,,,,was he right anyone know about this lollie popping

I have a 5x5 space... 2X Gelato 2X Caramel n Cream 2X Lemon Hash Plant 2X Lemon Afghan 1X Black Betty 1X Purple Kush and the PK is the only one I have grown before.
Oh ya.... you just got those going huh? Those all sound great, too! I'm gonna check out the Black Betty. That's the only one I don't know.
thanks novi. i have had 2 back surgeries--one of which was a fusion. the muscles to the left of the fusion area have been swelled and locked--sort of like a constant charlie horse.
pain changes a person radically. i was at the point where seeing or talking to others just isn't worth the time and the completion of one task a day was the maximum i could do.
I had a double lamnectomy (sp?) and a double discectomy (?). I walked out the same day and I was 3" taller than I am now. So much compression. I've got neuropathy in my lower legs n feets now. But, I think it's rehabbing because stuff feels better and, well, I can feel again lol. My left foot was just like a club after 50' of walking. I'm up to a mile before it gets sore now. Maybe its the medicated rub? I use it when it gets bad. That seeing and talking to others thing is pretty much ingrained into my personality now. I really only enjoy conversation through text anymore. Sad. maybe im just more to the point than a lot of people, idk. peoples faces annoy me?? lol

he zigggy! Some people lollie their plants to get the hormones to go up to the tops. It's a thing. there's some guys on youtube that talk about it. I don't see how it's much different than clearing the suckers under a scrog. thats my opinion.

Yes those are the next run....this run is about a week out from harvest...3X PK 2X AK47 1X Grape God 1X Black Pearl

Annotation 2019-08-08 085045.png

DNA redid their east coast sour diesel using a different mom and dad, I just got a cut. I'll let you know how she does compared to the original. Last run was sour dubb. The ecsd is not ready this click, so next one for sure. Using the tent to sex a bunch of seedling. We'll see what we get. Flipped the tent today. Need to transplant the garage setup into 7 gal bags and flip. Hopefully if no work emergencies over the weekend, I'll finish this weekend.

Hi Guys, Black Betty sounds wonderful. love me some sativa. I just hit franks gift, cbd with Kimbo Kush, thanks Umbra for giving me the push to do it. I think i only pollinated one branch, we will see. I think i will do another branch with the big sur holy bud male. He is still outside. no flowers yet, just little balls. I plan on hitting lambs bread with that too... The stretch is just starting up here in eastern washington, weather is for heat advisory till sunday. It looks dark and stormy in the western sky. Love a summer storm.
I am hungry, what was for breakfast?
Zigggy, i would have killed him for touching my plants, not really, i am a peaceful hippy. It is good to clean out the bottoms of the plants, make bigger colas for all the energy to go to them instead of popcorn, but I like those little nugs in a pipe too...

Hello OFC

I agree Rose. I would have not been nice to someone who disrespects me and my grow.

I only lollipopped one of my outdoor plants this year. Since they are all female clones I was going to clip the lower branches and clone them. I decided not to do that. I would be growing them in my shop which gets very cold in the Winter. The thought of going down to my cold shop in the rain to tend to clones, a mother and vegging plants... uh... no thanks. I shut my grows down in the Winter and will continue to do so for now.

It looks to be another day in the 90s and humidity right now is 31%.... yuck.

Enjoy this day friends.

Hey all, we still up here in the Sierra by the crik...I just grabbed a couple small jars of something in my weed storage cabinet...got some shark shock cbd from the most recent indoor grow...and something called black D. O. G... that musta been a freeby cuz I have no idea what it might be...gonna roll a bit and see though...last night and this morning was a mixture of some other stuff I found in a little pill bottle...it was ground up and green and did the trick...
Do any of you find roaches and little containers of weed that you ground and then lost track of...I seem to find pipes and joints and roaches all lying around out in the garden, on my patio, on the side table of my chair...I think I might be turning into a pothead...

Good Morning OFC... I have a "few" smoking items laying around....I do not save roaches...a habit I picked up after seeing so many friends busted for a roach,they just turn up at the wrong times.I keep all my stash in the pickle barrel jars Wally World carries...they are inexpensive and hold over a gallon. 2.8 earth quake just North of my location this morning...very unusual for this area. Enjoy your Friday ( more football tonight Umbra!) and stay cool...if possible! Peace

67554432_2271864312932129_8836539115781488640_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back