Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hangin with my girl out by the pool ...View attachment 254022
Buddy Guy and Charlie Musslewhite at the Fruityard
It's still daylight there. We working on twilight now, and I ain't talking about those vampires neither. Lol
Swapped to Snoop Dogg. Folks at work trip when I bring some cassettes to work to jam to. They'd die if I brought an 8-track player.
I built a sound box with AM/FM/WX, Bluetooth, aux, CD with 2 6x9's on a 200 watt amp, with an 8 inch sub on a 100 watt amp, with two tweeters running off the head unit. I can drown out anyone's music in a 26 bay shop without distortion. Lol.

If I don't get stood up again I'm headed to East Texas in a couple days -- I'm old !-- Growing weed and making liquor are about the only skills I got left --It won't take long to get the nephew up and running -- I may have some questions for some U dirt farmers -- I been kinda steering him towards a whole room cycle like Umbra does -- I got a mess of seed ( for a prohibition state farmer )-and did I say I had him put the bases with some green still on them under 24/7 light ?- He did -- WI-X-BBSL- I know that plant well -- She do everything easy and kicks like a Mule!-- I'm gonna set him up with a room full of her clones if he wants -- I hope to have him set up and running -Then Out that FEMA trailor and on to my own place after maybe 3 months ?-- Still thinking about a mess of clones from some badass sativa all up and down the river in spring ? -- Only thing about it that bothers me is harvest season and deer season is at the same time !-- I don't think Texas ready for some river hash ? -- What was that one ?-- Black Vietnamese?-- I'm an indica guy U guys have to guide me ?
I been off into some old music myself -- Tripped on a cloud and fell 8 miles high -- Tore my mind on a jagged sky -
Been listening to lots of Carlos Santana too !

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC... Keef good to see you back on the move and planning again, I see a Texas size grow in your near future. Another work day here...just knock along in the heat till its done...just gotta lay tools in the shade too hot to pick up if left in sun for long. Back into the blueberry jar today...may as well be happy and hot lol. Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way! Peace

Morning OFC... Keef good to see you back on the move and planning again, I see a Texas size grow in your near future. Another work day here...just knock along in the heat till its done...just gotta lay tools in the shade too hot to pick up if left in sun for long. Back into the blueberry jar today...may as well be happy and hot lol. Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way! Peace
Sometimes I have to work outside in the sun. my tools get so hot I can't hold them. It's amazing what a big difference shade makes.

Morning OFC. Hi yarddog, nice to meet you. Keef! Long time no see man! Glad you got some meds. That peyote critical lost the smell I was all excited about but even at all amber is a good smoke. I'm looking forward to your new grows Keef!

Good morning OFC. Cleaning out the screened patio. It becomes a staging area for projects and trash. Took 4 large leaf bags of cans, bottles and plastic to recycler. Made $35. Have another 4 or 5 bags to go, lol. Significantly cooler this morning. On call for work this weekend, so smoking some peanut butter breath. Tested at 27% THC, so a great way to start the day and set your head for the day.

Good morning OFC

Outside Lands Festival is this weekend. It will be better this year because they allow sales and consumption of weed at the festival. Lot's of cops with lots of weapons there this year. I was told it took extra long to get in going through all of the security they have. It is worse than airport security. I would not mind an extra few minutes in line to be safe. Friends who are there this weekend are enjoying the Cool S.F. weather. I would love to see pictures of them smoking in front of a cop. :)

Enjoy this day friends.

I’m enjoying my own self up here in the Sierra outside lands...I’m smokin too but they ain’t no popo here...
Those large crowd concerts are too much for me...I prefer our small local festivals...we get good bands from the whole of northern Cali so I’m satisfied...hey ofc, hope your on for a good day...

It will pass eventually RE -- I hope U been well -- I don't go back and catch up on the post when I'm out -- I haven't heard from my moving help but sick as I am I don't care --
I don't have one those red hats like they wear anyway -- I been in worse binds - Seems my pedelum got to swing pretty low before I find a jumping off point most times --
I still got big weed to grow one way or another -- Tell U what though-- looking around at this crazy world we live in makes me feel kinda sane !-- The weed is helping --the dry heaves have eased some -- but I think I strained some muscles -- U can't be holding back with da **** !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back