Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the penalty is in Texas for growing hemp without a permit under this new law ?-- A ticket ?-- I could live with that ! -- Until it is in deep bloom I don't think U can tell them apart with any kind of test ? -- Just because it is a squat plant with big wideass leaves and has a heavenly smell -- that don't mean it ain't hemp !-- It's just some indica hemp - different from that sativa hemp they grow outside --but still hemp !
The package said hemp seed -- What do I know ?

Got a message from my moving help -- There was a legitimate emergency this weekend so we rescheduled for next weekend --

Good Morning OFC... Nice quite morning here...Got some blueberry in bong and coffee in mug. taking the day off...got some friends coming over after lunch, we are going to be cannabis connoisseurs and smoke till we drop lol. Please have a pain and stress free day. Peace

67341905_2527022847357671_1069952275570491392_n.jpg

Morning OFC-- It's still dark !-- My belly muscles are sore from the dry heaves but I'm gonna survive -- I threw up till there wasn't anything left to throw up -- Working on a pipe of ?--- Whatever was left in it --
Hollow Point -- Sounds like a plan -- It'll be Hellhot again today at the beach -- I gotta start cleaning this place up some and sorting out what I need to take and what I can leave to put in storage for awhile --
Hey Crockett - I hope all goes well ? - Still winter down there -- I got this Texas heat working - If my math is right it's gets between - 49-50 C --

Tell me U can move all the weed I can grow ?-- Cuz don't understand !-- I get over there and get a feel for what his "market" can handle - We'll see about that --- He has stress tested that WI-X-BBSL-- ( I mean inside indica hemp ) --growing it in that heat - It ain't gonna hermie -- The 2 stumps have made the turn and started revegging - 2 mother plants and I can clone myass off-- All I can grow ?-- I don't think so !

Good Morning OFC. Keef What up Cuz?
Sounds like you are struggling. I realize it's hard but you must.....Leave Texas in the rear view mirror, head north to a free State you would love it.
Anyway cloudy with a chance of sunshine here. Had 2/10ths of an inch of rain yesterday "We dry"
Heading to the North coast of B.C. in a couple days. About a 12 hour drive from Seattle, where we will helicopter into a river set up camp for eight days and flyfish for salmon and steelhead..Ya!!!
Hope that everyone has a fabulous Sunday..

Good morning yall!
Wish things weren't so crazy here.
Dementia can be a real bird to deal with.
Waiting on the trichs to turn amber on these 2 SR91 X MAZAR X BBSL and that will be it till January when its finally legal here.
Its a nail biter waiting for them cuz the drama around here is getting out of hand.

Good morning OFC! Great weather yesterday and it's looking like today will be similar. Good exploring weather. I almost forgot that I had taken a Peyote Critical clone out into the forest! I really hope it survived.
Mr. Cane enjoy your trip!
Gloman, I feel ya. My mom is starting to do some really weird stuff. I'm not even sure who she is some days. It's really hard. Stay strong brother.

Everybody have a good day!

Gloman it sucks - I know it ain't easy !
Cane -- Dry ?- We under a no burn advisory - I don't know when the last time it rained -- Leave Texas ?- That would be like quiting ! -- I ain't thru with Texas yet !-- Prohibition is all I've ever known !--
Besides that massacre in El Paso has waken a sleeping giant -- We have a large Hispanic population but they mostly don't vote -- That just changed !- They've mobilized and doing voter registration drives everywhere -- Bunch of pissed off people down here
! -- I think Texas just turned from red to blue !-- I didn't think I would ever see that !
What up Nov ?

I know I got a head injury but it just seems to me Texas can't stop the green wave in the next session -- Being an experienced grower in a freshly turned free state like Texas is gonna be wild --I'm be like a fox in the hen house -- I want me a piece of that commercial cake ! -- It ain't cause I expect to get rich it's mostly about -- I can't find a middle finger emogee ?-- but U know what I mean ? -- Surviving prohibition and giving them the middle finger in some way has always been a dream of mine !-- Let me have my dream ?

Whats up Keef. I had to shut down due to heat. I got my bud tho. Looking forward to starting up again.
there are big changes coming in the country for sure. here in Ohio our capital decrimmed pot up to a certain amount, I think 200g. it's a $10 ticket. I don't think they confiscate either. But, that's caused prosecutor's to dismiss ALL pending cannabis charges. They essentially legalized it! All the other cities are coming up on the same votes. Exciting. I like your hemp defense Keef. I was in a head shop last night and they had CBD nug in a bag for $25 an 1/8th. Never thought I'd see that.

I had some CBD nugs on vacation, lol. Way too pricy and not very good. I have a disposable vape pen with 1/2 gram of 1:1 CBD mint flavor, costs $17. At this rate, its easier to buy it than grow it, lol.

Whatever happened about that high CBD variety -- Alien Moonshine ?-- I'm gonna need me some high CBD -- I don't plan on smoking any but it's good mixed with high THC in medicine -- Caps- drops - tincture - They gonna forget all about CBD only when they get some this **** !

Keef, I know you want in on the green wave there but you’ll probably need to bring some backing unless you make a real killing on your house sale...if it’s anything like Cali, you’ll need a lotta money to be allowed to play in the legal game...those folks in the State House are gonna make all the rules and they no doubt want a crack at the money first...expect to have to buy lisences & pay fees, taxes, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back