Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns give U a false sense of safety -- Me and that snub nose 38 special lost a gun fight with an alligator and he didn't even have a gun -- Then there was that time I was face to face with a BIG American buffalo / bison thang -- U have any idea how insufficient I felt standing there within arm reach with a .25 caliber auto loader in my hand ?-- Situation like that it's best to just back slowly away !-Maybe U don't start no **** - won't be no **** ?-- but - keep that pea shooter pointed right between them eyes !--

It's my fault RE -- I don't mean to start **** -- but sometimes it just happens !-- All I know is I didn't do !--( kill Ebstien )-- I mean I would have if someone ask me ! - Probably had a line of volunteers

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra, ain't no way that critter kilt hisself. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I betcha he had help and who tries suicide and doesn't get put on suicide watch anyway.
Honestly Nick, justice was served. How it happened is of little consequence to me. Saves the taxpayer the cost of the trial and housing him for 45 years. Too bad Bill Cosby didn't take that route. Maybe Weinstein will.

Well, bad news...me & Momma rv’n up here in the Sierras...sitting round the campfire havin a few brew’n maybe a toke or two...Momma got tripped up and fell, maybe sprained or worse, a wrist...too late & stoned to go anywhere tonight so we got ice’n pot...we’ll go get it checked out tomorrow...as keef might say, **** happens...

Good Morning OFC...A new week is born...heading to 115 heat index today, days like this make Fall seem far off. Got the HLG 260 watt QB's in Friday,assembled and tested...they are bright...real bright. Turned one on for test with out my eye protection...only be a second...what can that hurt? lol...D*** near blinded me...then I could not find plug to unplug it after being blinded. Took 40 minutes or so for eyes to recover...was disorientated for a spell after that as well. Lesson learned! .. I have a perfectly good pair of LED shades too lol. Also grabbed a Matristar 150 for a kicker on any low light area.Both lights are 3000K. Now IF I can master growing with them lol. Enjoy your day the cannabis way! Peace

55931142_2242525839321224_5459800467200540672_n.jpg

I would have liked to see the guy to to trial, would be nice if we could have shed light on more people like him, i am afraid he was killed. dead men cannot talk, as the old saying goes. i think some highly influential people was scared of him being alive with some incentive to start telling on folks.

took the kayak out Saturday morning for a ten mile run. five upstream, five back down. its a lazy river for the most part so not much current to fight. shoulders feel good now. i think paddling is good for my shoulders, especially the one i hurt years back. feels good to work it like that. its going to be a hot week, maybe some rain will cool us down mid week. been upper 90's for several days now. still beats low 30's. lol
i got a truck thats whooping my butt. fighting a communication failure. oh joy...
got some Merle Haggard albums on tap for today

Morning OFC -- I got pretty high last night -- I know I preach oral doses all the time but I could get used to this waking up high stuff !-- Can I still call it Wake and Bake?-- Gonna be Hellhot again today and dry -- My mission today is to get my hustle on for a small window AC - I got one from my grow but I'll need it in that FEMA trailer -- Temp in the grow got to be below 80 or I can't clone !-- I'm kinda liking the idea of turning an old 2 bedroom Mobile home into a grow house !-- He only got a couple my old lights in the living room right now ! -- He stay in FFOF he gonna need a dehumidifier --

Morning OFC. He shouldn't be dead. He was in a federal lockup,right? He should've been in a one man cell in a paper suit. He was killed or they murdered a hobo in his place. He should've been tortured until he talked. .... Puckin sick bastard.
It seems like it's cooling off here already. Yesterday was beautiful. Hoping today is too!
Smoking some Holy Grail Kush. Already stress free :)

I'm need some input from the hive mind about setting up the mobile home grow as I go -- I got 2 bedrooms and the living room to grow in and it being the biggest -- Right now --I'm thinking bloom in the biggest area the living room -- Veg in one bedrooms and use the 3rd for drying --processing and stuff ? -- Gonna be under LEDs -- If it was for me I'd set up a water pharm --

Ain't no one gonna ever know what happened to Epstien for sure -- He dead - The jail got lots of explaining to do !--but he left lots of evidence - The investigation will go on if the administration don't interfere and stop it --

Buy me a piece of land and by the time I get thru it'll look like a trailer park but won't nobody living there -- It will be a gated community too -- Tell me I don't know how to roll in a prohibition state ?--

I think I got a window AC unit lined up for the grow-- Squeaky wheel gets the grease !-- I can be a real beech when I want -- Throw in a little crazy and it would be easier to just get me an AC !

Wild Cherry -- Play that Funky Music -

Good morning, his victims hopefully have lost the fear of him now that he is dead. His co-conspiratorsI will still be scared hopefully. I am pretty sick of rich white men that abuse people. I am married to an old white guy, and he is a peach. Re, sorry about your wife's injury, i hope you had plenty of ice and it feels a bit better today.
YD, Did I tell you it is nice to see you? it is.
HP, i sure appreciate your posts, I enjoy everyone's posts. You need my led sunglasses. I guess our eyes get used to it as I don't wear mine anymore.
Nov, i am glad your medicine is done. You don't mail it or do you? I have tips if you need any.
Umbra that pot, dread bread, i gave to a friend, she liked it fine and treated her like a sativa. I hated it. weird huh. Or maybe we all react differently to strains? Keef, it is nice to have you back.

Epstien being dead don't help my fear of going to Walmart !
They used the Walmart in El Paso like a shooting gallery ya'll ! -- I don't like being a target !-- I can't move fast as I used to either !-- Afore I go back to Walmart I at least need one them printed T- shirts that say -- I'm white !-- Don't shoot !---on the front and back !
The breaking news though is the CKN nuggets shortage !-- I like me some McNuggets-- better hire some more people ! -- Distrupting the nugget supply is not acceptable --The nuggets must flow ! -

Good morning everyone. Yesterday it was beautiful. High of 75 but today its 80 again. Humidity is better though so I'm smiling. I raised two sons and two daughters. I think they ought to chase down every lead they find and lock 'em all up. I got no patience with child molestin and I dislike people who take advantage of others who can't protect themselves for whatever reason.

Keef, If you are serious about fillin' that trailer I got a ton of good advice for ya. The first one is if you are gonna use window ac you better buy the biggest one you can find cause a 40' trailer in the texas sun? I'm guessen you need about 3 tons of ac for that place. I run two 24,000 btu 240v window units in my trailer. One cools the house and the other one cools the 14'x14' grow area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back