Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, HP, that is HOT!!! I hope you get your work done fast. Nick, snowy white at day 34 is wonderful. RE, i sure hope she feels lots better today. I don't smoke outta vapes much, i do cough with those. Climate change? We had the coolest July ever... I like that. Keef, i appreciate your footnotes.
I am trying to quit using the f word. lol, i never used it that much until the last few months. I went one day in a row. Working on day 2 today. I think bud appreciates me not swearing like a sailor.

Maybe don't hit them hash oil carts quite so hard ?-- That's why I think there is a place for "Liquid Weed" or half strength hash oil carts !-- Carts make me sit there drooling with that stupid look on my face --
Rose -- Shame on U !-- Sometimes though U have to use disgusting words to describe a disgusting situation --
July was the hottest month on record -- Climate change don't treat all places equal -- We in a hard drought and a heat advisory again today with a heat index above 110 f .
I been doing some cleaning and organizing -- getting ready for the move -- One thing U can take to the bank is U not catching me out in that heat mowing my shaggy back yard !
Nope -- I'm not the man for that job !
Speaking of jobs I saw this morning on the news that U too can be a Texas Corrections Officer ?-- I pass !

hello rose....

i am trying to quit cussing. i realized the other day, that all too often i find myself altering my language to not offend someone or to not sound so brash and course. so i figured if i am embarrassed of my language in certain groups, then i should work to change it across the board. its going to be hard to break a 25 year habit.
my mom made me chew a bar of soap once when i was a little kid. it didn't help me not cuss. lol

trying to get out to my land and start bush hogging, i have a guy with heavy equipment coming in a few weeks to clear my home site and grade it, my driveway is going to be about 1200 feet long. i found a very old grave site a few years ago on the land. or what appears to be graves. medium sized rocks from the creek nearby stacked up about 2 1/2 feet wide, and 5 feet or so long, in a pile. 3-5 of them in a row. i doubt it is Indians, more likely old graves from a long gone homestead. i didn't fool around with them.

i cannot wait to be out in the woods again. city living is not my cup of tea..

Morning OFC! Dabs make you think you're gonna cough till you die. Or puke. It almost ruins the buzz. I take many small pulls on carts.
Oils gone in the mail! Man, it's hard to work with that stuff. So sticky. I slept like a dream and I feel great today tho.
Sorry to hear about your crop Nick. I'd like to see that BoC.
Keef....i missed you bro.
RE I'm glad she's ok!
Rose thank you for your help! You're an angel.
Everybody else! Enjoy your day! You are all awesome people.

I'm down with U on that Yard Dog -- I can't wait to get out the city -- I grew up not that far from where I'll be for the next few months -- The Piney Woods over there is thick with vegetation-- U can't see something until U right up on it - That's why they call it "The BIG Thicket " - Something back off the road like U described sounds good !
I'm try to organize my thoughts and tell that story I started about climate change from the beginning -- Have to do it in a few episodes ?-- It will take me a couple to work up to the origins of cannabis !

Good morning OFC

I love your history lessons Keef! :)
Going to be hot today. It is in the high 70s already.

My outdoor plants are all showing signs that they are starting to flower. They are bigger plants than last year. woo hoo!

I am going to make a trip down to the valley to get a few of those 35 dollar 1 gram vape cartridges. They last a long time and they are perfect for public outings,

We vaped in the Blues Club we were in Sunday. No one noticed as we were discreet. When the band took a break one of my friends went outside to the smoking area to vape. He saw the bands bass player out there doing the same. lol Too Slim was a great band and at one point all three of the band members came down and talked to us. At the end of the show Too Slim (Tim) came down to talk to us and thank us for coming. Cool guy.
tooslim4-e1527801866848.jpg

Going to harvest my Blue dream out of my shop today and shut down my indoor grow for the year. I will start growing indoors again next Spring. It gets too cold down there to grow all year long.

Enjoy this day friends.

Last edited:
Taking a break and visiting with my pipe !-- Listening to Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs- doing Little Red Riding Hood --
That was a good toke !
OK -- This is from The Lost Book of Enki -- It was written in 1ST person-- I did this --I did that - claims to be written by Enki in his own hand -
The Planet of Crossing -- The Destroyer -- It's called many different names -- I'll just use the one Enki used -- He called it Nibiru -- It is said to be 4 times bigger than earth-- - Nibiru as the story goes is populated by an advanced Culture of people not that different than us -- Except they had extremely long life spans --
Long, long time ago - Nibiru was having problems of thier own with thier atmosphere- They described it as a hole in thier atmosphere - It was causing crop failure and the life of the people of Nibiru -- Was getting harder -- The planet was ruled by a King named Alalu--After many trials it was found that they could repair thier atmosphere with a special gold called monoatomic gold - Gold was rare on Nibiru so missions were sent to the "Hammered Bracelet "- The asteroid belt -- The gold was there but the missions kept getting destroyed by the jumble of rock and ice --
During this hard time Alalu's kingship was challenged by another of royal blood --The challenge was given and would be decided by naked hand to hand combat -- The challenger named Anu won the match and kingship -- Alalu afraid for his life took to his spaceship to escape -- He remembered the old legends of a planet inside the Hammered Bracelet with veins of gold coming out her neck and came up with a bold plan to find that planet of gold and use the discovery to recover his kingship --
He used missiles with nuclear warhead to gingerly blast a path thru the asteroid belt -- He succeeded and here came the planets of legend racing out to meet him in thier ordained places -- Then there it was --Tiamot !- The planet of the golden veins - All he saw was a greenish brown belt between 2 large white caps-- Alalu extended the Eagle wings of his ship and felt the net ( gravity field)- Pulling his ship down -- As he circled the planet slowing down -- It was a tense thing but he splashed his ship into the water near where the Euphates and Tigris rivers empty into the Red Sea-- He put on his fish suit and came ashore in a new world -- He tested and found that there was gold in the water that could be extracted -- Using his ships com system he sent a message to Nibiru -- I have found the gold -- I will provide it and repair our atmosphere but U gotta make me King again -- Anu - King of Nibiru sent his response if what U say can be verified - We will fight a rematch - All or nothing -- Alalu sent his test results and location and how he got there -- Anu dispatched his 2 sons Enlil and Enki to personally verify what Alalu claimed-- The crew of 7 splashed down near Alalu's ship after making the dangerous trip -- After being shown around and testing on thier own they sent a message to Anu -- It's all true !-- Anu made haste and made the trip himself-- The challenge for kingship of Nibiru took place on an alien planet at the place called Eridu -- The Home in the Far Away on the banks of the Red Sea ---450,000 years ago !- The first settlement on earth was an alien mining colony -- Each loop around it's orbit took 3,600 of our years they called this a Shar -- Shar after Shar they worked our world -
-- I need tokes I gotta stop !

Last edited by a moderator:
Too slim sounds and looks like a fun band...
You have the opposite problem as me, it’s too hot for me to grow in my shop during the summer...in fall, winter and early spring I can get away with it...it’s a small cabinet and with lights, a fan and a small heater that is controlled by my inkbird controller it works...I got no ac in there so I don’t try when it’s hot...
Though I try to control it, sometimes that f-word just knows when it’s time...
Good morning ofc, hope yall are happy...mrs re ain’t but hopefully that will improve...she don’t like smokin so I’m gonna make her up an edible daytime to try...see what I got now...

On the right is an autoflower...it seems that I failed to mark these and my memory just ain’t cuttin it...the auto may be the CBD ACDC...Then again it might not...on the left, I’m trying to recall the possibles but I was prolly stoned when I popped it and I am right now as well...aha!!!a little investigative look thru the recently used red solo cups shows it’s no doubt a Harlequin regular...auto is already in flower so I’ll probably just get a sample of that to try...they got a late start in the grow season so I’m okay that they are small, and besides, I seem to suck at outdoor growing so as long as they remain green and look decent, I’m okay...the water lines are not on as a regular thing, when I’m here I feed and water by hand but it seems I have a hard time keeping Momma at home...she like to roam...

7D301687-8BB5-43EA-897E-5836842B0239.jpeg

Last edited:
That's right RE keep her loaded up on an edible !-- Ain't nothing wrong with small plants either Cuz !- I was like the King of the midget plant -- If they gonna be small U just plant more of them !-- The midgets served their purpose at the time --I don't play that plant count game -- Plus if I'm growing a bunch of clones -- In my mind --They all the same plant !- So that's one !

I got this little mini coke bottle bong with a hose that I been smoking some tobacco out of on occasion because I ran out of e-cig juice but not out of a nicotine addiction -- and I got my little Glass pipe for my weed smoking-- Old stoner just realized that is not to tobacco in that bubbler pipe !-- Tripped on a cloud and fell 8 miles high -- No wonder things is moving ?-- Too late now !-- I'm have to suck it up and finish it !-- Take a toke off my glass pipe then maybe a puff or 2 off my bubbler -- At least I know how I got this high !

hey OFC. I was pretty stoned this morning when I woke up. I'm not use to waking up higher than a kite but it was pretty nice. The comedown was not so pleasant. I just wanted to sleep. which is what I'm headed to do.

Good Morning OFC.... After the mow job yesterday I decided to harvest since the phone was kinda quite. That resulted in sticky fingers and a back ache...hard to pull those fingers apart with the arthritis and the back board is a life saver. Harvest was very good for this time of the year....a few years back.... I used to have to shut down during the hot months. Pulled about 3-3.5 lb wet weight est. ....I have no scale. All the cussing may actually be good for you....studies show it to be a stress outlet and folks who cuss seem to be less likely to have a cardio vascular event hmmm. Keef !....you got me hanging for the next chapter, I've never read your version before and it is very interesting ...thanks! Cool front...weak one but its going to lower the humidity and put temps back in the normal range...yayyy! GDP leading the way today....Stay cool....High...and maybe cuss a little lol.

67726532_2410590762547014_4484541002052272128_n.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC!-- Ugh !-- Making grandpa noises !- Need coffee -- I am not getting used to this growing old thing !--I got aches on my pains -- I,my have to work on that - Where my pipe ?
Hollow Point - I'm just hitting the high points -- I got a little of that obsessive compulsive stuff from my head injury --I started telling that tale so I gotta finish -- U don't got to read it but I gotta write it -- It's a head injury thing --U don't have to understand !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back