Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK -- Let me get this tale over with so I can move on !
450,000 years ago in Eridu the King and his 2 sons laid thier plans to exploit this new world -- They were in agreement that they were not getting enough gold fast enough for Nibiru's needs- Another source must be located !-- Anu returned to Nibiru to coordinate the operation from that end -- His son Enlil was to be in charge of building a space port and organizing the transportation system to get the gold from Earth to Nibiru and supplies back to the colony !-- Enki was to find a better source of gold and get it to the spaceport !-- Enki soon found seams of gold but it was locked in the hard Rock in the Abzu-( southern Africa)-- Hard rock mining equipment was brought in and Igiggi miners to do the work !-- The gold began to flow -- The colony grew and there were 600 Anunaki and thier Igiggi
Miners on earth!--Eventually the miners began to rebel and complain about thier working condition --
A counsel was called and Enki made his plan known and thier was much discussion-- He wished to make a Lulu ( a primitive worker)-to take the yolk of work off the Anunaki !-- He described a creature that roamed the Plains of the Abzu-- It was a hairy creature that walked upright and had hands !-- He proposed that they splice just enough Anunaki DNA into the creature to make a worker who could follow orders and do the work !-- The plan proceeded -- After many tries and failures - Enki's team found success -- Female Anunaki volunteers agreed to carry the creation to term in thier wombs --7 male and 7 female embryos were created in the lab -- They were carried to term - The new creature was perfect for what the Anunaki wanted -- but they were a hybrid of 2 species and sterile like the Mule of today-- Enki and his team went back to work -- They took cells from thier creation and worked on the DNA it could split properly and allow the creature to reproduce-- Male and female they made and tried again -- Enki's wife carried the girl in her womb and another carried the male --They were born and were perfect !- They had been given enough intelligence to function as a Lulu but not given the longevity of the Anunaki --They were fertile and reproduced rapidly -- The Black Haired people walked on the earth for the 1st time !-- They would become us !

Good morning OFC

It is going to be very hot today I think. Some critter tore a branch of off one of my Purple Punch plants last night. Probably a possum or a racoon. At least he did not break the stem. whew!

I like your tale Keef. Did ya ever wonder why people have smoked weed on every continent over time? he he In South America in ancient times they believed smoking cannabis was breathing God's breath. Excavations of hunter gatherer habitation sites have found stone pipes with what they identified as cannabis resin. The scientist theorize that cavemen and women smoked cannabis to rid themselves of stomach parasites. lol ** they smoked to get high like we do! :D

Enjoy this day friends.

Hey Zig how U been ?
Dam -- Stock market falling like a rock -- How much "great again" can we take ? -- Give us your tired huddled masses struggling to be free ?-- That ain't right what they doing ya'll !--

I'm finish my tale from those 6,000 year old Sumerian clay tablets tomorrow with the oldest known tale of the deluge and Noah's Ark !
Right now though I'm done trying to organize my move -- I'll take whatever I have room for and come get the rest later !- Get this place sold and find my little Stoner Ranch !
Get the nephews grow room cooled off and running properly -- He said those 2 WI-X BBSL are shooting off branches all over the place -- I'm clone dahell out of it !
Set my lights up and get back at it ! --

Hey ofc, sitting at the urgent care place waiting for the doc to pull the tip of my hearing aid outa my ear...and the tale ain’t over yet...my wife fell again and now instead of just a broken right wrist she cracked something in her left shoulder...
I’m tired tired tired...

Dam ya'll got to quit falling down-- All ya'll !-- Sorry RE !--
Watching the shootout in Philadelphia and the stock market crash -Farmers going broke because there is no market for thier soybeans-- Hong Kong fighting for freedom -- Russia shooting off nuclear rockets -- Iran looking for a fight -- North Korea doing what North Korea do which is never good --India and Pakistan squaring off over Kashmir--They both got nukes !---Bozo screaming--- Hillary did it !-- I think he done lost his dam mind !-Now he saying colored people need not apply ?--The Statue of Liberty weeps !-If this is what he means by great again -- We in big trouble !
I had enough bad news for one day !- Somebody tell me something good !

Last edited by a moderator:
Growing weed in Texas and claiming it is hemp may work. ;)
1555131c3ee14943c66415d4c6b9631d.jpg

Last edited:
Texas is my home but it ain't perfect -- Growing weed in Texas is excellent training for securing a grow - The way I see it is when prohibition ends ?-- They gonna have to deal with the product of the environment they created-People like me !-- If I survived and even thrived under prohibition -How U think I'm act when U take your jack boot off my neck ?-
U really think I'm follow your bullchit weed rules and laws ?-- I wouldn't bet on it !

Shooter barricaded and shooting at cops in Philadelphia-- Maybe my ideas shouldn't be listened to ?-- If I was in charge of the cops in that situation ?-- I'd fire a couple flares thru a window and burn him out ! -- We can put the fire out when he is no longer a threat !
Other Keef say give me a couple high explosive rounds for that M-79--40 millimeter grenade launcher they use to shoot tear gas -- I shut him down before anyone else gets hurt !

That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd--

Oh no RE, that is so exhausting sitting in Er. I hope her shoulder isn't badly hurt. Your hearing aid is stuck in your head???? Holy crap, you guys... Bud and i worked out in the front yard pulling up dead lilies and stuff. It was hot out there but it was looking tacky and i have company coming the end of Aug. It looks a lot better.

The new asian lady that speaks no english wants some of my flowers so i hope she will take them. I can only really talk to her if her son is there. It is fun to see her squat on the ground and cook in the wok with the fire, every night. They don't use the air conditioning, they hang their clothes on the line. They are so adaptable, i could learn from them. They feel like they are in paradise. They brought a tomato plant, and lemon grass with them. And yes, you can call me Gladys Kravets.

I did not know that at the time Nick !-- OK no Waco strategy ! --Flash bangs thru the windows from several directions --until thier ears bleed and nobody in the house can tell which way is up anymore ? -Then Bonzia ?-
Strap a pistol to one those bomb robots like they got and send it into the house ? -- U kill your hostages U lose your leverage then we kill U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back