Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I want U guys to go take a look at the August entries for BOTM -- I posted my midget too late and I wasn't the only one was late !-- OMG !

I thought I was so old my eyes was failing !-- Umbra I believe that read AGGIE not Angie !-- OOPS !-- Still a secret agent though for sure !--
Someone remind me tomorrow to put that 5 gallons of pear wine in the freezer ? --Guess I'm need to start me another batch of wine ? -- I justify it as a CO2 generator !--Maybe another batch of blueberry wine ? --D.D. drink da hell out that stuff !-- Umbra "Screech" be bubbling away back there !-- Fermenting brown sugar and molasses !-- Except U know I gotta do my Thang to it ? -- 100 proof dark rum !-- No distilling involved ?-- I got this !-- If not I cook it off ?

Angie that's so funny Umbra !-- U didn't see that cap sticking up over that Bud !-- I know them hats !-- He a Texas AGGIE --As in Texas A&M ! --Growing weed on the west coast ! -- No need to come home anytime soon Cuz !-- Everything south of I-10 is wrecked --From Corpus to the state line got trashed one way or another !-- 15 superfund toxic clean up sites washed away by the floods over by Houston !-- Now that mud spread all over everywhere !-- How U even begin to clean that up !-- We talking some bad as* chemicals too that cause cancer and stuff! -- I will take getting trashed by the wind over that any day !-- We was lucky here but I think I bout reached my Hurricane limit !-- Katrina almost kilt ole Keef !

Hi everybody first time posting on this I've been reading you for a few years. Yes I live in North Cali, but originally from Austin. Are you guys familiar with hash plant and shoreline?

Aggie What up ? didn't know if U would stop in or not !-- Hash Plant and Shoreline ? -- Varieties or places ? -- Now if U woulda said Barton's Springs and Hippy Hollow I mighta known what U meant !-- Head injury and smoke a lot of weed so U got to tell me stuff !--

Those are Texas strains that have been around awhile. Hash plant is my all time fav.(50% HP, 25% skunk, 25% Thai).(pic coming tomorrow) I've had that strain for 21 years. The shoreline almost as long too. Ever heard of them?

No Cuz weed with names is kinda new to me !-- I dealt with getting mexican brickweed from here to there or running a couple dealers !-- I saved seed and grew some off and on over the years but I didn't really know what I was doing !-- I'm headed to Austin late this week !-- Place is huge these days ! --Too late to get tickets to ACL (Austin City Limits) concerts maybe next year ?

I was really happy to see that big ole bud !-- Now I know it can be done ain't too many reasons I can't do it eventually !--- I gotta stick with my midgets for now but one day I give them they head and let them run !-- May not seem like it to many but I can promise U there is method to my madness !

U guys that know all this old school stuff got my respect !-- I am isolated down here and the locals can't know what I do and the only way for me to get up to speed on varieties is to grow them and then smoke them !-- Ain't like there's a weed store in Texas ! -- I'm just now figuring out what plant structure is gonna work best for me !-- I did R&D as a young man this ain't that much different !-- I find my production plants then set it up in a mass production style !-- Lots of doing things wrong but I'm getting better !

I'm running down !-- Thanks for listening to me go on and on and on about the hurricane stuff !-- U know I had been wanting to set the pickle jar lab back up and get back to it before the storm !- Ain't no way I want to try to out farm some U guys !-- U outta my league I ain't ever gonna be the best farmer in the land and I'm O.K. with that !-- Aggie -- U don't know anyone with impeccable lab skills with an accent on microbiology who would enjoy the challenge of genetic doubling some weed ? --In my area? --I know ya'll got a school right over there !--
O.K. I'm stumble my old stoned as* off to bed !

Nevermind !-- I need to do this myself ! -- I know what I want and where it's at !-- I guess U could say I saw it in the cards !-- Absence of evidence is not evidence of Absence ! --No really I'm going to bed now !-- Which way would that be ? --Nevermind !

It's been about 3 weeks since I put these two harlequin plants under the 12 hour flowering cycle. They don't seem to be interested in showing their sex. I've seen lots of girls showing themselves but I've never used regular seeds in the past so I haven't seem a boy come out. I'm starting to think these are guys but I still don't see an indication. What to you see?

View attachment IMG_1584.jpg

View attachment IMG_1585.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !- Got dam fascist wanna be dictator attacking sports like he got nothing better to do !-- I be back I'm not fit for polite society yet !

TV sure knows how to push people's buttons, doesn't it? LOL My friend sits and watches the news and literally SCREAMS at the TV. LMAO

Sorry !-- Let me try again !
Morning O.F.C. !-- I've always kept up with the news even back when Walter Cronkite was on !-- The Traumatic Brain Injury robbed me of some emotional filters or something !-- Sheet will just jump out !
I was able to put my mind back together but there maybe a few broken parts and I'm sure it doesn't work like it used to but I'm back !-- Not even close to perfect but the mind does work again !-- I get stressed like this hurricane and all and I'm not always sure if my mind is working right or not !-- but it's the only one I got !
Wanna get high ?--

Low on EM1 --Voodoo Juice and Cal/Mag !-- I gotta pay closer attention to stuff !-- I can't grow with my EM1 and Voodoo Juice !--

good morning all, Keef, Umbra and I are already doubling the cbd in plants, stick with me kid,

Our dog Wilson got into some pot and is too stoned. I hate seeing him like that. He is resting comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back