Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be fine Rose -- We get the stuff in storage I'll get some people to come in and clean it - The floors are pretty dirty but I pick up after myself good enough - I slipped last time I mopped -- Decided it was not worth the risk anymore so they dirty -- I'll also get someone to Polish up the yard !-- Then put it on the market -

I haven't heard anymore from the ex since she informed me she might have to come get my car -- I told her sure come on down -- I might let U take it --then again I'm unstable and may just torch it in the driveway when U show up ?-- Make your move !

There was a doctor at this one place I worked that had a problem with me-- and I had a problem with him !-- He swung his weight around to cause me problems and someone musta put sugar and dawn dish soap in his gas tank cause that big beautiful expensive truck that was his pride and joy never ran again !-- I bet it cost a lot just to figure out what was wrong with it ?

When I got divorced, not only did my ex get a car, we had 2, I had to pay the car insurance for her car. It's actually a law in NJ. Essentially, whatever lifestyle the couple enjoyed while married, were in effect until the divorce was final.

He didn't quit did he Zig ?-- They figure things out pretty quick !
Umbra - I'm the crippled crazy one with the head and neck Injury -- ain't had a job in decades and she's the Registered Nurse with the high dollar Neonatal Intensive Care Unit job !-- I' m keeping the car !
Want me to post her name and where she works ?-- Just kidding !

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up yall!
Nothing happening here.
Still waiting on these 2 girlz to turn amber. These are the fattest and densest buds I've grown yet. I'm sure Ill need a fan blowing on them to keep from molding when they dry.
Peace out yall!

a few days ago I used this stuff called kelp you kelp me by bushdoctor ,,,,today the girls are looking a little yellow ,,,,maybe I used to much???????? should I just let it be or should I leach them ,,,,thanks for any help ….zig

I know whatcha mean Nick, I’ve had little ambition lately, I think the heat here has quite a bit to do with it...although I’ve had a bit on my plate what with a wife that has two broken wings...but today I went out and rounded up all my recycling materials that had been building and took it to the recycler...made $24...then I vacuumed my wife’s car and now I’m sitting in my chair enjoying a brew and a j...think I’ll sit here a while longer...

I get along and almost always have with my ex, after the div was done...it was hard after the initial shock of it happening but after I started enjoying a new lifestyle, it was better and we are very good friends these days that see each other at family things...I find it’s best if you harbour no ill feelings, of course it has to work both ways and in my case it does...now I would not change the fact that it happened because then everything from here to there goes away...guess I’m rambling again...and stoned...

I do love me some rambling stoners. I got some kind of bug in my bonnet and took a load of stuff out of the garage to Goodwill. Then a gf and i went to eat thai food and now i am dead. Too much food and too much lifting. I love how you drive up to goodwill and they just take everything out of the car/truck for ya. I am happy i am doing this but shocked. lol must be good sativa. Good to read each of you. Thinking of ya gloman. Glad you have some fat girls.

Geez, it’s been 4 years since I downsized my life...I had a barn fulla $hit...saws, drill presses, cnc machine, lotta stuff...sold almost all or gave it away or burned it...I burned a lotta stuff, mostly stuff I made myself including a boat and some guitars...(the boat was only a canoe and it had a hole in it)
Anyway, it’s good to trim down...I am starting to fatten up a bit (stuff wise)myself since I moved...but I don’t have a lot of room so I gotta be careful...

Got a little twisted and all wound up today -- I forgot to take some tincture -- I was low so made up a batch for the road -- Might be a wee bit strong ?-- I'm better now !-- I got to remember to take it regularly -- Head Injury people have trouble with emotional control -- We can go off at any minute -- It's easier to convince us to do something rather than tell us what to do !--

Good Evening OFC

The squirrels on my deck love sunflower seeds Zigggy.
I need to take some more stuff to the Goodwill. It seems no matter how much I take down there I find more to take down there. I am getting to old to keep moving stuff around as I reorganize.
I have been smoking some Na Pali Pink and listening and sometimes watching Woodstock Videos on YouTube. I remember being a teenager at the time. I loved my Nehru shirts and medallions. Bellbottoms and Beatle boots. Sometimes I would wear three cornered revolutionary war hat like they wore on the Paul Revere and the Raiders show. I did not have long hair. I wore my hair like Spock on Star Trek. I was a radical. lol

I downsized in 2011. I had a 5 car garage full of stuff and a 40' sport fisherman. I kept my Harleys and gave away everything else. If my kids didn't want it I left it when I left. Everything I kept fit in my 5th wheel.

th

Good night OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back