Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that hurts !- What hurts ?-- Everything !-- Found some tincture - Got to find my pipe -- I'm just try to recover today and try to make my new digs livable -- Setting this grow up is gonna be a challenge !-- Forgot my coffee pot --

Good morning OFC. Knee is screaming this morning. Woke me up. Some days I wake up and think I'm not old, lol and other days I wake up and understand why people retire at 62. Some days are a struggle. Tomorrow is 1 of my sisters' birthday. The oncologist told her on Friday that the cancer has a very low rate of reoccurrence and it has not spread to her lymph nodes. Chemo and more surgery are not being considered at this point, no need. Radiation therapy and meds that reduce the estrogen and such.

Hey OFC. We had lots of rain last night. Good storms. However, my driver window won't budge all of a sudden. It's stuck rolled down! I got soaked by the coldest rain ever. But, I was in swim trunks and flip flops. I kept the seat dry at least.
How's everybody? I hope the wings are healing on momma bird 2RE. Umbra, I'm glad to hear the good sis is doing well!
I'm considering building a rdwc. moar growth.

Well! Glad to hear you got off the island keef. I hope you get things up and running soon. It got up to 88 yesterday, kept me'n Harley sittin' in the ac. I see more of the same in my future as we have more in store.

Good morning ofc, up early this morning to take momma to surgery...gonna fix that wrist...the shoulder seems to be improving so that’s good...keef, glad your on the way to re-settling...and getting your grow on...looking forward to your grow pics.

Ugh !-- Beat myself up pretty good yesterday-- Looks like rain moving in -- Those 2 little WI - BBSL are revegging nice - Too hot for me to clone and they need some time to grow some more-- Make more clones later --Got to heal up enough to make a run over to clean the house out and put some **** in storage-- House will sell quick once it's on the market -- I'm thinking maybe start a few seed but this grow will probably morph into my grow -- When I buy I may bring the nephew with me and put his trailor on the property--- I would rather he was my distributor but I can teach him to grow ! -- Still got all my grow stuff on the trailer - Might wait until tomorrow and to unload it !

Good afternoon OFC

I am glad you are growing again Keef! Awesome!

Brand name vape carts from a licensed dispensary should not be ok. You could end up in the ER with some of those street cartridges I hear.
I think I could become addicted to the flavor of those live resin cartridges. ha ha

Wow sorry Nov! Driving with a window down in the rain is no fun. I once drove from the Bay Area to the Valley in a storm and my drivers side window fell down somehow. It was an automatic window.. I was shocked. I went over the Pacheco Pass with the wind and the rain in my face coming through the open window. ugh I feel for you.

I hope all goes well with your Lady's surgery today 2Red. Give her lots of love and care.

have+a+great+week.gif

Getting some practice on tiny home living -- It'll take some getting used to but I think I can adjust to this -- Especially if the grow was right out the door ?-- It's not a full plan but I feel something coming together ?-- I let those 2 revegges run for awhile just doing what he been doing -- I can clone dahell out it for 1st crop at the new digs ?-- It's too hot to do much else !-- but the lights are on for the revegges ? -- Maybe get a few seed wet ?-- It would cost too much to turn this thing he using into a proper grow room !--.I might be able to get a few things up sexed and cloned ?
I'm work on getting used to a tiny home -- I can adapt -- Dogs don't like it !-- I'm looking around thinking -- I woulda done it different -- Use my experience with this travel trailer to draw me up what I want ! -- I'm starting to move some but making grandpa noises and moving slow !
I should be able to get around tomorrow--

B1- it was rough. I only drove about ten miles. Every now and then I'd get hit with a bucket of water. That was the worst part about it. Sounds like you had a much longer drive than I did. Darn electronics in everything these days.

RE- They'll pin that wrist back together and with some PT it'll be almost good as new !-- Or good enough anyway !--
Nov -- U shoulda grabbed a garbage can lid and used it like a rain shield-- I hate when stuff like that happens !-- I remember one time I made a turn too sharp and the gear shifter from the column went out the window -- It had been up on the dash till I needed to shift gears cause the pin that held it broke off -- So there I was out in the waste high wet weeds in the rain looking for my Shifter lever !-- U got to have a Shifter !

Hot and wet in East Texas !-- It's not the heat it's the humidity -- I ain't said nothing about stupidity - I said humidity !- Humidity !-- That's different ! -- Looking at this RV ?- I could turn something like this into an instant grow room-- Wired for electrical - running water -AC on the roof -Strip it inside ? -- Maybe throw up a layer of that foam insulation on the inside -cover the windows too !-- Hang some lights ?-- Mobile grow room ?
Park them in the pasture in front on God and everybody--Hide a grow right in plain site ? It's a possibility ?-- I'm gonna be flexible !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back