Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov -- It's kinda like what Sarge used to say-- If U find yourself walking thruhell ?-- Keep walking !-- Things are looking up !-- Sounds like your car got possessed by a demon!--U got good insurance on it ?-- If so -- I think 12 gauge 00 buckshot to the thing -- I mean shoot the whole dam car up good --Release that demon !-- Call the insurance company and tell them look what someone did to my car !-- I'm be needing a new one !
I make things more complicated than they need to be !--Roll the windows down so U can get out easy -- Then just drive it down the boat ramp make big splash - Climb out - Call the insurance company !- It was an accident !- I need a new car !

Last edited by a moderator:
What up G ?--- How's those plants doing ?-- I can't wait to get some of those up and working - I knew they momma and introduced her to they poppa !- I thought I had seen some of that mylar covered insulation somewhere in a grow -- I use that stuff to cover the windows too - just wall over them from the inside !--
Outside my door is a wall of trees covered in these wild southern grape vines -- Muscadimes ?-- Vines too thick to get thru !- Well it's not the season but I had forgotten about them - Left my fermenters over there anyway but - I'll ferment some next year --

Keef I been sitting here watching 300 and thinking along the same lines. I could park it in the hood and shoot the shit out of it. They'd buy it. I was just thinking I'd torch it lol. But you're way sounds more fun.

Morning Gloman!!!

Get a rolling start down that boat ramp and gun it !-- Splash down !-- Put on a nice show right in front of everybody -- Something got stuck under the brake peddle and I couldn't stop !-- Where I get my new car ?

Good morning Guys
I am sure getting tired of this heat. Autumn.. where are you? :)

th

tenor.gif

I'm there Burnin1 !
Smugglers do the splash down into the Rio Grande river all the time -- Leave the stolen car in the river and drag the load on over to Mexico and try again later !-- Nothing the border patrol can do but watch !-
U gonna get a new car might as well put on a good show ?-- How far U think U can jump it into the lake or river ?-- Don't do it wearing a life jacket and crash helmet-- That would be kinda obvious ?

Get a rolling start down that boat ramp and gun it !-- Splash down !-- Put on a nice show right in front of everybody -- Something got stuck under the brake peddle and I couldn't stop !-- Where I get my new car ?

Keef, I'm gonna tell you a story. It's was a rainy night in Myrtle Beach, S.C. A tropical storm was moving in and Nov was young and wild. Full of Jack Daniels too. I hopped in my truck and wondered why it was so clean. I drove down the strip nice and steady. Was patient in the clusttuck that is traffic there... passed the bike cops fine and the golf cart cops left me alone. I was clearly trashed. I got to the route that takes you out of town and layed the peddle down. That truck jumped to life immediately and went half sideways on me. Trucks running good in the rain, ok! I got back in lane and settled at the last light before the straight. I lit a smoke and the light turned green. I floored it, right passed the police station as a cop was filling his car. The cop jumped in his cruiser and came after me. He got up behind my rear and nudged me. Truck lost traction and my dumb drunken self straightened it out off the road and facing a huge retention pond. I drove straight into that damn pond. The truck floated for a minute then water started pouring in. The cops screamin "get out of the truck", got his gun drawn. I scrambled out the window and dove off the hood... I was gonna get away! He walked the edge and followed me to the other side. When I tried to run he tazed me. Soaking wet...I cracked a tooth that night. That wasn't my truck. The driver left the keys in the ignition and I had just hopped in and drove away.... Felony 2.
So, I aint takin my car any where near the lake LOL! They'll say I stole another one!! I'm thankful for that officers clear mindedness. He could've shot me. But he knew I was just a friggin dumb mofo...

Good morning all,
Company is the theme around here from now till sept. Making a lot of tincture lately, i hope my pennywise outdoors gives us 2 pounds again this year, don't think it will. BUT, we have almost 2 months left, right?
Keef, thinking of you and this new beginning.
Gloman, how is it going? I know it is hard.
DSCF5388.JPG
DSCF5389.JPG
DSCF5390.JPG

U make that monthly insurance payment every month and what do U get for it ?-- Time for them to spend some that money they got from U ?-- I would go for big air and some people around that don't know what U just did and will bear witness to what they saw !-- I was just sitting there filming the water when this car suddenly accelerated and jumped into the water -- I accidently got the whole incident of film - Wanna see ?-- Look at that jump !-

Edit : - Nov -- Maybe splash down ain't such a good idea in this case ?
Like Nick said though sometimes a car gets stolen never to be seen again .
Hey Rose !- Looking good !

Park the car where it will be found - throw some gas inside the car -- Leave the window down -- Then do a drive by with the flare pistol - pop right thru the window -- They don't come back from that ! - Dam vandals !-- Why someone want to do that to U ?-- Probably did it after they stole your lap top and some other expensive stuff out the car!- Bastids !- Mighta been several thousand dollars worth of **** in that car !

Howdey yall!
Every day is a new experiance! lol A person really should be educated on dementia and special elder needs before they take on this responsibility.
Keef
I had to chop the girlz before they turned amber. They made it to cloudy at least and its all drying now. I'm not pleased but I feel much safer without it growing right now. There's been entirely too many ppl here lately.
Thanks Rose. I'm doing my best.
My Dr prescribed Xanax for me and I've never taken it before. She said she thinks it will help but I'm not sure how me taking pills makes my aunt not nutty? lol. I can only smoke SO much weed. o_Oo_O:cool:

Gloman
It should do U just fine Cuz - Full amber on that one would glue U in place !
I had a run on those Xanax -- U do **** then don't remember doing it !-- Mix it with some morphine and it don't turn out well !-- It didn't for me anyway !-- Lucky for me I was able to pull off the brain damaged thing or I woulda been in jail !

Gloman I'm with Keef on the Xanax. For one they're highly addictive. Drinking in combination can produce some sketchy results. Mixing opiates and benzos are the express lane to OD. Coincidentally, pot, is one of the best ways to kick a benzo habit tho...it may work out well for you. Just be careful and cook before you pop that ladder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back