Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, Welcome to ofc WildBill. This is the first year in 10 that i don't have yellowing leaves. The plants need a bit of nitrogen even in flower, that is what greens up the leaves. I cut if off about the middle of Sept, and harvest the middle of October her in the northwest. It is normal for them to yellow in the fall.
HP, i love ak 47. I haven't grown it but it is a nice sativa. Umbra your breakfast sounds lovely orange juice? ha
So i made a cake for our rehab guy's birthday. He wanted a yellow cake with strawberry frosting.... I called it kinda gay cake.. I hope that doesn't offend anyone, i laughed and laughed. I think my gay nephews wouldn't even order that. Anyway, I am no baker so i got a yellow cake mix and bud bought a can of frosting.. i read the ingredients and knew i couldn't poison him with chemicals in a can... yuck. so I made a fresh strawberry icing with whipped cream and cream cheese, omg it was yummy.
For the newer folks, i picked up a couple of "kids" at a dispensary last feb. They came to washington to get clean. They were a mess that day. Anyway, they are wonderful and have been clean 6 months this next week. His mom is flying out for that. They will go home in April but he has to do a stent in jail for 3 months first. I have ended up loving both these kids. They make me laugh. They have embraced clean living. 7 people have died since they have been here in there home, from meth being mixed with fentanyl.
Sorry for the book, i missed a few days.

Took my co worker on a drive to see how the homeless live in this part of Cali. There is a tent city. They have porta potties and showers and running water. There are security guards at the gate and they sign in and out. Many go to work by bicycle. It is not lawlessness with people defecating in the street and shooting up marijuana, lol.

Bill - I know about heat-- In Texas it do get hot--So I'm an indoor grower-- I do a continuous grow soon as I get set back up -- Your plants will put it's effort into making bud instead of leaves -- It might hurt your harvest weight some but they should finish for U !-- I just started some seed myself -- I tried to up load some pics and it failed -started 5 each - - Mimosa with a Double Purple Dojo dad -- Nurse Larry -- A blueberry from stacking 2 of Umbra's blueberries ( GDP-X BPU)-x- ( BPU -x- BB)- A blueberry with a chocolate dad --and something else !- Looking for my girls !-- I was gonna post a pic of those 2 revegges WI-X BBSL-- Gonna be plenty clones !-
Edit -- forgotten one -'(AK -x-BBSL)-x- (BPU-X-BB)

Last edited by a moderator:
The nephew wants to set up a veg area here to get started so I got a couple walls to build so I can install an AC -while those seed germinate - I got to cool it off -- I have trouble cloning over 80 degrees and I see about 2 dozen cuts I could take !-- Not that I need that many yet !-- I'm gonna see what I can do in soil - Been awhile I might need advice -- In water I pretty much put everything on timers and it runs itself -

HI WildBill! WElcome to the OFC :) I'd just take those leaves as they let me. If you give it a slight tug and it pops off it was meant to be imo.

Mourning Keef,
Thanks for the invite..I'm still scratching my head to what went wrong..Followed the same procedure as last year..Maybe it's the strain (Gelato) that is the problem..Can get into the 100s here,but usually in the upper 90s..My other two plants are doing fine..One plant is from Mexican bag seeds and the other is Purple Bud..I researched the Gelato and found the plant should take high temps..Anyway,Learning will growing..
Do you think the Sugar leaves will keep the plant growing so the Buds can crystallize more ??
Trim to the extreme is common in flower. More like defoliate, lol. Yes it develops large quantities of trichomes.

Moving like a dam grandpa here !-- The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak -- Need to keep moving and build up some stamina -- I got no major health issues I'm just in piss poor physical condition !-Ole shattered face is doing better than I expected -- The move last weekend --the falling out a dam window probably got something to do with me feeling beat up -- Got my scooter on the charger -- Little over 500 miles on it and it got carburetor trouble !-- Too hot to do anything outside anyway !- Where my pipe ?--

Keef, I been sharing those caps I made from your recipe. People really like em! If I take 2 in the morning I'm in need of a nap by noon.

Nov are U doing the dry decarb caps or extracting with coconut oil then filling caps with the oil ?--Either way works-- They good for whatever ails U !- It will mess U up U take too much too !- - I found putting the oil in caps is just too messy !--Then I ran out of empty caps so I just decarb a small jar of weed at 275 for 45 minutes to an hour - Then fill the jar up with warm oil when the decarb is over - The goodies are dissolved in the oil and I filter off the weed - If U want it stronger use the oil on another batch of decarb !

I was chatting with my deceased little brother's ex - - We always got along --She having some test done -- If it comes back positive for cancer - I'm start treating it !- She a weed novice - smoked some when she was younger -- Make her up a jar of my medicine and build up her tolerance some and then do the 60 grams of RSO in 60 days if she wants !-Maybe all will be well and it won't be necessary --
Been watching the nephew move a quarter pound he had on hand by the half ounce !-- He does have a nice little market here to build on !-- $750 a quarter pound -- There's no profit at that price ?-- I told him dude your profit margin be a little bit better when U grow it !----I think he was getting $125-150 a half OZ -- It was decent weed too - Not as good as OFC weed but nice !

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it Umbra - Thanks !-- Headed out for supper -- I better roll me a couple joints -- I hate riding with someone else -- Never know when U gonna get back !-- I better burn me one and take some tincture -- Having supper with D.D.'s family !-- Not real excited about it if U can't tell -- I'm gonna be civilized -- Maybe !

Hey Umbra. BOC f2 in the house!
20190824_195356.jpg

Hey ofc, bout midnight in California, I’m sittin in my garden smokin some pot and a cigar...I only inhale the pot but once in a great while I get confused...hate it when that happens as I kinda lose my head for a bit...takes me breath away...nice and cool out here with a breeze...
Nice flowers Nick, makes me anxious to get started indoors this fall...
By the by, Rose, you are a wonderful person!!! A genuine hero I say!!!

Morning OFC... St Nick....that is a sexy plant there! That should be on the plant of the month for the forum.... Great job on genetics by Umbra! ...Welcome aboard WildBill. Keef that sounds like a tasty combo you made with the AK...I'm always impressed by AK's yield...not to mention its effects. I've noticed the freshest cannabis seems to relieve pain the best...2 bowls of AK yesterday and I was off rolling again despite all the damage done the day before... and best of all...no need for man made pain meds! I capped the day off with a canna cap and this morning I am brand new again lol. Might go out and pull down the competitions signs ...since I feel so frisky lol. A day with cannabis is a great day indeed.

jNyA1.jpg

Morning OFC. Had a large dose of RSO last night. Very, very medicated this morning. Slow motion. Mom tried some. She handled it well this time as I was careful about how much she took. Slight panic attack during onset but she was ok. She said she feels better this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back