Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cbd%20oil.jpg
5 gallon bucket of extract

I want a bucket of that !-- That's pressed oil too and not RSO right?
I relocated again !-- We drug the travel trailer to a better spot on the property !-- Dam I got no stamina !-- I'm moving more and the body is complaining -- I'm gonna lay up with my pups for awhile smoke some weed and listen to some music
Get the dogs calmed down - They rode in the trailer while we moved it - They didn't like it!

Found it Umbra !-- Raining off and on all day - bout to get on my last nerve !-- I'm past due on some tincture --that's what I need !-- and maybe a chili dog ?

Nuke a hurricane to keep it from hitting the coast ?-- I 've heard some good ones but that is about the dunbest idea I"ve heard today - Would someone please send the nuclear suitcase out for repairs or something ?- He don't need to be playing with it !- Nuke a hurricane ? --I don''t know ya'll ?

Good Morning OFC.... Last Monday of August....woo hoo! my time of the year is on the way. I always get a strange feeling I should be going somewhere every Fall....migratory gene from long ago? Tropical influence on the weather today, moisture streaming in across Mexico from the Pacific...flash flooding 60 miles to the East of here....they had 3 inches in a couple hours this morning. This run has jumped after up-pot already smelling the house up...those Afghan strains do it the most I think. Enjoy your day and smoke it while you can!

wow-such-weed-very-calm-so-nice-wow_c_4798935.jpg

I think we're in "Fake Fall" right now. That means summer will come back for a few weeks. I'd like to get the 5 x 5 set up today and get some beans wet. Would you think I need to sift through the soil and check for baddies? I've had an open bag of FFOF sitting for a few months now. I'm hoping it's still clean.

I ain't moving much till that tincture kicks in !-- Ya'll got to guide me on this dirt farming stuff -- These seed are sprouting -- I got some peat cups and some dirt - I don't need to wait do I ?-- If the seed germinates I can put them in a peat cup under about a quarter inch of soil and leave them under a dome ?-- Need to transplant tbose 2 White Indica stumps --They nothing special to look at -- Little 8 inch bushes -- They growing Uncle Keef plenty clones !--

They got some cheap weed around here they call Reggie-( regular)- U can call it what U want but I know Mexican brickweed when I see it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. We are having some classic mountain weather. 80 during the day and 40's at night. My electric bill shows it too. Cheapest in 4 years. Hope everyone has a great day, I'm goin' fishin'. Don't take much effort, I just go out the back door!

Good morning all, Chilly here this a.m. Love it. HP, and Nick I think we are all having cooler falls... wonder what that means.
Cleaning up the place for company on wed, do i sound thrilled, what am i going to cook for this lady from TN???? please tell me, i can't think of a thing. I think happens after cooking for 47 years.
Beautiful plants up there Crocket.
I better get to dusting.... Hope you are all adequately medicated. Keef, your body is going to get strong. It happens. Bud has been working out and it shows by the stuff I ask him to lift.

mac n cheese, fried chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole Rose! Maybe use buttermilk for the potatoes and chicken in the egg wash and biscuit mix for breading? Add some coarse black pepper, cinnamon, and cayenne to the breading.....fine honey drizzle across the chicken right before you serve :)

Last edited:
Don't cook go get a bucket of KFC or a pizza !-- I know I'll get stronger Rose - I been tore down before and if I eat right and move more this old country body responds well -
I'll keep pushing but not too hard too fast or I end up back in bed -- I'm off to the grow and check those seed that are germing!-- meatloaf and mash potatoes- or a pot roast - I'm getting hungry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back