Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra U just plain bad !-- Mane I need some high CBD and if ruderalis got it then that's where I'll get it !-- I would rather a fast finishing Indica but which one or is there one?-- Y'all still chasing that Alien Moonshine ? -- The grow room is not even finished and my VCD already flaring up !-
Dam Grape God !-It's all Hollow Point's fault !- I'm gonna need me a good fast finishing grape !

Keef, fast finishing grape is why I did the Bunch of Grapes. And I don't remember Hollow saying much about it other than it is tasty, and powerful. Nothing about how fast it finished. You just looking at everything with bong glasses, lol.

I made a mistake the other day and dumped some weed in the wrong tobacco can -- I dug it out the best I could - So I got a bag of weed with tobacco in it -- I thougbt about it awhile then put some more weed in it -- It's about half and half now-- I'll see what I think about it in the pipe ?
It won't go to waste !-

HP said something about the Grape God that set me off on grape !-- I had forgotten about your bunch of grapes !
I'll be talking to U about some them seed soon !-- I probably be sending U a PM next day or so anyway !-- Gotta have me some grape weed !

Nick say don't go over to the dark side ? -- I didn"t say I was allowing autos in my grow room -- They would be outside dogs !

Morning Boys. I see we are talking cannabis this morning, my favorite subject. Umbra, that BOC is really looking (and smelling) impressive. I'm so glad I've got clones but I wish it was growing at my house instead of so far away. I can see how much potential it has. If you wind up with any more of them exotic crosses I'll be glad to test them for ya!

Cleaned up my GG this morning, she is at 2 weeks today 20190902_110038.jpg20190902_110032.jpg

What up Nick ?-- I be wanting me a cut of a good GG #4 - I bred that chocolate I had to Nurse Larry and a blueberry - I'm need me another chocolate that's all I got of it !- I'm gonna have to read up on those lights -- I'm gonna buy me new lights for the bat cave grow !

I need to stay dahell out my seed stash !--
Everyone needs a good pine ?- I got 3 -- '79 X-mas tree plant seed - Stepped on 2 Nurse Larry sprouts - got to replace them -- Then SR91-x- ( MZR-x- BBSL)-- that's one my hash plants - gotta start it ? -- I keep this up I'm gonna get overwhelmed again ?

Before I finish this coffee and get back to it -- I gotta say I love me some old farts !-- U can't be coming around talking **** if U can't back it up !- Old Farts will call U on it !-- Wasn't no need for Burnin 1 to step away for awhile !-- He just figured it out before me !--

Good morning ya’ll...keef, I’m not recommending autos...I’ve tried a few but if your growing inside, autos don’t really make any sense...you don’t need auto, you just flip a switch and they start flowering...even outside this year my autos were a disappointment...well, most all of my outdoors plants were a disappointment this year...we were gone too much so they all suffered...I’ll start a new indoor grow in a month or so...
This storm is moving so slowly that it’s kinda like a sit and spin thing...I’d hate having that thing parked right on top of me...hang on FL, GA, SC, NC....
We’re goin to the in-laws house for bbq lunch today, wish us luck...it usually goes ok...
Hey Rose, how did the dinner with out of town mom go?

RE-- I Wasn't thinking of grown them I inside - It just crossed my mind maybe I could do my high CBD outside if the autos had it - maybe I better just keep look g for a high CBD fast to finishing Indica for inside !-
I got a Head Injury and us head injured tend to extremes- I just wanted to say that - I was in the seed and well ?-
I planted some more !--

Hi guys, POOR FLORIDA... Keef, i know you be having ptsd bout now... watching it on the news is scary. Lots of folks saying this is the strongest one ever...
So RE, Bud got a stomach bug the day of the rehab kids dinner. I went to the NA meeting and met his mom. He will be going to jail for 3 months and the wife wants to live here... yikes, we are thinking about it. She works nights so maybe that will be ok, i don't know. We had my nephew (48 years old and his family for a couple of days. I was a good hostess but now i tired. One thing he said to me that I thought you all would appreciate. We went out in the back yard and he says, i will smoke joint after joint with you until you can't go on... HA! that was fun. I only made it to 2.5.

Rose-- I'm only catching the news on it occasionally -- Been trying to keep my mind off of it ! -- Too many people come to your house -- or maybe I'm too much of a loner ?-- I don't like having people around all the time or to surprise me with a visit !--- I started seed to purple haze -x- BBSL- The one I been calling Magenta Madness !-- Nice soft purple / lavender color bud and the BBSL is the madness part !- I also started some more Nurse Larry to make up for the ones I stepped on -- Then some SR91-x- ( MZR-x- BBSL)- Waiting to see if that old a.c. will cool it enough cause I got a back up !- might be cloning today ?

Morning Boys. I see we are talking cannabis this morning, my favorite subject. Umbra, that BOC is really looking (and smelling) impressive. I'm so glad I've got clones but I wish it was growing at my house instead of so far away. I can see how much potential it has. If you wind up with any more of them exotic crosses I'll be glad to test them for ya!
Yeah I got a few things to test, lol. Showing a lot of promise is sour dubb x BoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back