Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose your Purple Haze had babies with my BlackBerry Snow Lotus boy and 3 outta 4 test seed are germing
just fine !-- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel had babies with Bud's Strawberry dad and a girl from that union was fertilized while she was being sexed and now I got seed from that accidental breeding !-- Don't which it is but it'll be a strong Berry!

When I get to feeling better I'm have to put on my best hustling shoes and see if Hash Plant and Shoreline can't find a way back to Texas !-- I mean after all I am the keeper of the clones !

Ever wonder what stance U would have taken during the Civil rights movement ? -- Well U in it !-- What U gonna do ?

I guess I didn't explain it very well. Licenses wont be issued until after a public hearing in December. There are 61 licenses in the county. The window of submitting your form does not guarantee you will be issued a license. It is to pay for the background check and other items necessary by the county. If there are more 61 applications then there will be a decision based on how the county would best be served. There are different licenses to do different things. growing, manufacturing, transportation, selling, ect. Then those are broken down into whether it is for medical use or adult recreational use.
For me it would be: 1C ( growing, cottage speciality under 500 sq ft both medical and adult use) 2 licenses.

Ya'll stay tight out there !-- They's things with purpose moving thru the ether !-- but I guess it would make more sense to U to say-- mind your surroundings this evening !----Spirits roam the land ! -- This is not a prediction of doom and gloom !-- Stay out they way U be fine !

Cannabis distribution can carry the death penalty in Taiwan. Possession carries mandatory jail time. I was half way here and noticed I had some CBD lip balm and nearly crapped myself. I left it in the overhead compartment on the plane. Not sure but I am pretty sure they don't differentiate. I am bumming for 3 weeks here. No prospects aside from alcohol or betel nuts neither of which hold any allure for me. So I will live vicariously thru the old farts club and hope my sons are keeping an eye on my crop at home...

Doing my cyclops impression this morning !-- 90 degrees -high humidity pressure changes !-- My face is swollen and I'm having some pain !-- Just trying to get the farming done everything else is optional !
OF -- enjoy your trip !-- I know U be ready to come home after 3 weeks !-- Legal system sounds kinda like Texas !-- I moved 3 Purple Haze -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus to aero this morning !-- Where my dam Purple blackberry smoke ?-- Nightshade and others germing too --Just not a high germ rate because I'm impatient and want to see how they grow !-- White Indica and Mazar -- With that same dad look like what I want !-- Got something called SR 91 sure looks good !-- Sexed her took my cuts and this is first run so I don't know what the smoke be like yet !--
I have a hoarding problem !-- My bud the Gloman who came over with me when we started the thread be back next week when he get his Internet back -- Anyway I was making a list of my girls for him !--
This list is straight up proof I have a variety collecting /hoarding problem !-- This is a list of my Girls !
This is like confession don't be giving me a hard time !-- I know I got a problem !

AK48
Blue T.E.
Bubba's Momma
Box of Chocolate (2 phenos)
Cheesy Jones
GDP-X-BPU
Golden Ticket -x-BOC
King Louie 13th
Mazar-i-Shariff
Master Kush
Nightshade
Nurse Larry
Panama Powerhouse
Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel
Riot Berry -x-BPU
Rose's Purple Haze
Strawberry
Snow Desiel
SR 91
White Indica
White Widow

See what I mean ? -- How did this happen ?

I also got a Temple -x- BPU I'm sexing followed by Squish -x- Oregon Lemon then we get into some stuff I bred like Black Snow and Black Night -- some's already up like the White Indica --Mazar and Purple Haze and Panama Power house and Night Shade --others coming soon !--
The house stud Waldo ( BlackBerry Snow Lotus ) got loose and bred about half those girls like those up there !-- U know I gotta find out what I bred and only way I know is grow them out !-- Thangs is getting Berry -Berry complicated !-- I'm need a warehouse for sure !-- I need room to give my girls they head and let them run !-- They midgets cause I hold them back !

90 degrees and 80% humidity !-- Somebody needs to go mow the weeds in my back yard !-- Not it !
If I was gonna work in that heat it would be doing something I want to do like put the two biggest leaf blowers I can get at the pawn shop on my kayak and see just how fast it would go ! That ain't work !-- Might need an outrigger or the turns would be a beast !

90 degrees and 80% humidity !-- Somebody needs to go mow the weeds in my back yard !-- Not it !
If I was gonna work in that heat it would be doing something I want to do like put the two biggest leaf blowers I can get at the pawn shop on my kayak and see just how fast it would go ! That ain't work !-- Might need an outrigger or the turns would be a beast !

Sounds like fun though the extension cord might be a problem....I guess your going with a petrol blower...

Yep ! --2 cycle !-- Make it scream !- Just not sure how to get the most thrust out them !-- Straight out back or more down blowing on the water !-- These are questions that would give me pleasure to answer !-- Ain't no speed limits or po-po to have to worry about on the water !--

Back in the day when I could still build on one project I had a 3 foot diameter propeller mounted directly to the shaft of a 3 1/2 Briggs and Stratton engine !-- The thang was mounted on a frame on a 300-400 lb parts cart with them ragged casters like U see in shops everywhere !-- Any way when I fired that mother up the parts cart broke loose and headed across the shop !-- Someone else might have jumped in front of it or something but being the safety minded individual I am --I had set up an automatic shut off !-- If that's what U want to call a string tied to the spark plug and the other end tied to a nail in the wall ?- So I kinda would like to go back and see where that would have taken me ? -- Someone else mighta freaked out when that cart took off !-- My thought ? -- I'm need a big a** chainsaw engine !-- Oh Yeah !

Inside this 5 gallon block of frozen wine is the concentrated alcohol along with the fruit terepenes they carry !-- Couple more hours and I stab a hole in that ice and get my liqour out the middle !-- This batch gonna be way dry but I can fix that !-- Should have it in a gallon glass jug by evening to age just like weed it changes as it ages !

View attachment 20170927_135243.jpg

Beautiful day in my hood and the company just left. they stayed three days longer than expected... I am a pooped rosebud. But it was fun. Ya gotta love a friend you have had for 42 years and she still throws her head back and laughs like she did back then. Smoked some pot we did. she was mortified by our backwoods dispensary. So different than the dignified cannabis boutiques of Seattle.

2RE, glad you found the joy of cbd. we will have seeds in the winter...lots of them I hope.

Old Fogey, Taiwan? WOW, what are ya doing there?

Umbra, how is life? Our seed room ROCKS.

Keef, honey, have you been talking to yourself all day?

Last time that I wuz in Taiwan I brought some killer weed outta there. That was 42 years ago and Uncle Sam shipped it back for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back