Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember those days! living in my camper I was always at the mercy of the campgrounds wifi signal, which usually was terrible. I'm wondering how long this boc is actually gonna go. Its bulking up nicely but the bottom of the plants looking like two 3 weeks out. I don't know but I'm really looking forwards to this one. Its really looking special. Lots of purple hews and well, you can see the frost. The smell is out of this world. May be the fruitiest chocolate around!

Umbra I hope your young cuz you work too hard for an old fart...
I busted out a jar of well cured Blueberry x miss V...it’s my favorite smoke...in fact it’s the only smoke I taste anything but smoke...this one got a nice big bloom of berry goodness...when I smoke a bowl on the porch, the whole neighborhood gonna know it...we live in pretty close confines but we all old so we don’t bother each other much...
I’m sure enjoying these cool days and nights...you gonna need to find some inter web down there in the piney woods, how else we gonna help you grow if we can’t see yer stuff....

Good Morning OFC...58 yard field goal to win it....hold my beer! Another day in paradise!...That last week of flower is longer than the first weeks all together.. I am not sure why I become so anxious... got plenty to smoke...paranoia to get it down and outta sight? or get it down before something happens to it. I just like how it looks in those jars lol. This heat makes me want to retire sometimes...still got a few years to go I guess...My BIL is 71 and still works 40 hours a week at a body shop...he is a tuff lil fellow...I tease him about letting another man have a chance at some work lol. Smoke that wild wood weed and have a great day!

7aa5b764203fa7009efd0abf80270699.jpg

Morning OFC!-- It's still dark !-- I never got to make the choice about when to retire !-- I was 45 when I came around that corner too fast in the operating room -- I went on SS last year !-- So I guess that makes me officially retired -- Actually I'm just organizing my 2nd career -- I am a pot farmer now !-- I get up in the morning and get high - then I might smoke some more and my medicine beats dahell out of being a morphine junkie !-- I think I'm do alright as a pot farmer !-- I'm cloning in dirt and I think they might just root !-- I'm gonna be needing some that chocolate !- all I got left of BOC is (GDP-x-BPU)-- x- BOC = blueberry chocolate -- I got 3 them babies up and growing ! -- Got 5cc. Syringe full of seed and I know there are some special girls in there -- My job is to find them !--
Let's do this day OFC !-- but 1st we got to finish the Wake and Bake -- It is a solemn duty-- The world depends on it !
So Let's get it right !

HEY ST-NICK THAT IS THE SHITE , Keef its 9pm down hear so I cant do the wake , but Im up for a bake , retirement is something I just keep stuffing up just when I get myself into a position to make a break I make a bad investment and its back to work , its coming though I can feel it I my bones ,

I was out the house early to check the babies - I'm sure no one else does stuff like that ?-- Mom and babies are fine -- This AK thang is really thriving as well as Nurse Larry - Only got one NL left - I had a couple peat cups sitting in the 5 gallon revegg that hasn't came back yet- I need more than one to make sure I get my girl -- Some probably think I started too many seed but I didn't - I'm out to replace my harem in one swoop !-- I'm a cloner and I run a 4 part rotation -- Veg got to keep up with the rotation or it all crashes -- So cloning is an every 2 week thing -- So I want at least 6 clone lines - but not just the 1st 6 girls to show -- Looking for plants with a hook and grow well for me -- This Stacked Blueberry may be one - Started 5 seed and still got all 5 after transplant to the pots they'll be sexed in !- I hope to get the babies sexed while I'm here then move all dis **** to my new place where I can secure it !-- I have basically teamed up with my nephew --
He's been building himself up a market -- We gonna just move everything to my place - I'll grow it and he will move it and we split the take !-- I'm OK with that !--

Last edited by a moderator:
keef, i like and carry a 1911 in a .45. you may want to consider a 1911 in a 9mm. virtually the same pistol but with considerably less recoil--and a larger magazine capacity. nearly everybody and their brother is making a 9mm 1911 now so the prices are lower and should be available on the used market.
hoping to go to the range this morning to test out the functionality of an ar i built for my father in law.

i also retired a while ago--2014. although i do miss having a purpose, i surely don't miss going to that office everyday. don't do geology any longer but found gunsmithing to be an interesting outlet for imagination and thought.

zigggy, hope your jaw starts feeling better. aspirin for extractions?? hardly seems ample.

umbra glad to hear you are retiring. make sure you have something to do or the lack of a purpose will creep in on you. congratulations!

Drcree-- 9mm ?-'That'll work !-- I like the 1911 style but that .45 just kick too hard to do rapid well placed shots !- 9mm in that style might be just what the Dr. Ordered ! -- I would imagine gunsmithing would be enjoyable -- Back in the early 70s I had a friend who bought military surplus gun parts in one of those 4x4x4 ft boxes -- I remember sitting around getting high and putting guns together out a box of parts !-- The government shut dat **** down real quick !--

Zig - Baby girl I hope U feel better soon ! -- Make U some my medicine- Bake some crumbled weed at 275 for about an hour - I do it in a jar -Then U can use it to make caps - or tincture-- add oil to barely cover the weed -- I use warm coconut oil ( microwave it for a minute or so) -- Stir it up some once in awhile or put the lid on and shake when It cools enough to handle - A couple hours U can strain the weed off and the oil will be cool enough to take and ready for use !-- A tablespoon should help U with pain in about an hour !-If a tablespoon wasn't enough take more !- It will help !

Good morning Zig. thanks. I have been dealing with the teeth thing myself. Who knew one of the side effects of synthetic weed addiction was rotten teeth? I thought that only happened to meth heads. I survive with Aleve and the numbing spray you can find at the drug store for sore throats. Wild Turkey if it gets too bad. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back