Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick is another one that should be on a regular dose of oral weed -- I don't understand ?-- U grow a plant that is good medicine for just about whatever ails U !-- If U grow U gonna have trim and what better use for it than making your own medicine ?-- Everyone of U should be on a regular edible -cap or whatever - U decarb the weed and get the goodies into your belly anyway U choose with food or some oil -- Your body take care of the rest !-- You'll find your dose !

Got a boneless deer shoulder roast in a brine -- I'm smoke that thang tommorrow ! --All I can say is I didn't shoot it !-- Brought my electric smoker with me !-- I got to have it !-- Can't find all my spices yet but I can make it work !-- low and slow is my jam !

Decree- I got your PM but couldn't figure out how to respond -- Computer's hate me !-Sounds like U got it going on---Great idea but I'm good for now but I'd like to keep that offer open if U will ?

RE -- My electric smoker is so easy - I put a piece of hardwood smaller than a fist in my smoker- turn it on and set the temp !-- Stick some meat in there seasoned any way U want -- I use a BBQ rub recipe I found in a book I got -- Close the door and walk away -- I cook it on 250 for the 1st several hours - after about 3 hours U ain't getting anything else from smoke---I like to start it in the late afternoon-so before bed I can turn it down to 200-210 ?-- wrap it in parchment paper and usually cook it all night !-- It's easy !-- I don't like a grill !

Just got word from a band mate that our drummer had a stroke and is now blind with apparently no hope for recovery...I didn’t know but I guess he was already blind in one eye...he hid that pretty good because I had no idea...I hope he doesn’t give up on the drums...I’m sure it will be tough but I think maybe with some help, doable...we’ll see though he may need some time...sad, he is about 65 I’m guessing...I don’t know what else might have been affected but a stroke don’t sound good at all...

Wishing Zig a healed mouth...B1 mom healing...Gloman Aunt healing and sorry to hear about your friend 2RE...This world is fast to change. Nick I had no ideal the synthetics caused tooth decay...I knew menthol ciggys and dipping tobacco products contribute to gum disease.

Zigggy, I am so sorry you have been thru so much pain. Aspirin? That makes you bleed, how weird to give you that. I hope you recover fast. Wish you were here i would make you soup and wait on you.
We had rain all night and it just stopped, wow, that is a long rain for us. Didn't have the cover up yet, but the wind should blow and dry everything. Not that many flowers to worry about yet.. Nice clean air that smells good and cool, fall came to the NW today.

Sorry RE ! -- Best Wishes to him !-- They can do lots with rehab !
I got a new carb coming for my HOG !- OK --so we all know It's just a 150 c.c. scooter !-- but it will be nice to ride it again -- I needs to get out and explore this new place and find out better where I want to set up the Stoner Ranch !- Speaking of which the ex hired some help to get the beach house market ready-- All I got to do is make a trip over to haul the some the furniture and appliances over here to
put in storage !- Shouldn't be but a few more weeks -- Once on the market it will sell fast !-- I better get on the ball and start looking ! -
I got 3 more babies germed and in thier own peat cups --Marked- (SR )=== SR91-x- (MZR-x-BBSL)- Stacked Indicas !--
This one will get U there !--

We've had off and on thunderstorms today !- Didn't rain much in Corpus but there ain't no shortage of water falling out the sky in the woods !-- Lots of thunder too -- Dogs don't like it ! -- I'm not a big fan either !-- I think I better practice for 420 -- I want to do it right !

Just sitting here going through these posts and I realized its a shame but short of posting, clicking the like button is a lousy acknowledgement to a post about someone having a stroke, or dementia or whatever. Just ought to be a better way.

That is a good point Nick. I agree. 2 RE, remember people get better from strokes. I did. Keep good thoughts for him, I will. I was so scared but now other then my memory i would say i am as good as new... lol Our plants loved the rain and now the humidity, they are praising for the first time all year. Ya know when they point to the sky? love that.

It was just a water hose but I'm glad no one was around to see me bout then !--Funny blown sissy man !--
It was not a snake Other Keef !-- I'm ashamed of U !-- Have some dignity man !-- How would like a loop video playing your little sissy reaction over and over for people to laugh at ?- U can't kill a water hose !-- Too late for U to recover any dignity !-- Just be glad no one saw U !

I think I need a carbon filter for my grinder. First GSC bud from my last grow and it stunk up the whole room.
20190910_184847.jpg
Gotta love it

Just sitting here going through these posts and I realized its a shame but short of posting, clicking the like button is a lousy acknowledgement to a post about someone having a stroke, or dementia or whatever. Just ought to be a better way.
Sometimes people don't feel like talking about stuff when they are depressed. A like is a good way to acknowledge that you are pulling for them when you don't feel like talking.
I don't see a problem with it.

I think a like is pretty much understood as being in agreement since there are no other choices...
My outdoor girls and sadly now guy(PH) are really liking the cooler weather...not that it’s cold but 80’s...

I don't do the like thing -- I like all the post on the OFC !-- Plus it's one less thing to remember-- No offense !- I'm lucky to be able to get to MP -- I'm just barely computer functional !-- I even have trouble sending and reading PMs !--
Got some trim in the oven and got a bag of empty 00 jell caps- Might have to whittle me a dam rod to pack cannacaps !- On a mission !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back